“Fine if you like "touristy" places”
Review of Angry Nate's

Angry Nate's
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Christiansted
Price range: USD 10 - USD 24
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
oregon
“Fine if you like "touristy" places”
Reviewed 23 February 2012

We had dinner one night while on vacation. Its right on the pier downtown. Looks like all commercial chain establishments.Nothing special. I guess it would be a fine place to enjoy a drink out on the deck but we didn't because it was always too packed. It's alright, but I wouldn't go twice when there are so many other places to try.

Visited November 2011

South Dakota
“Great Food”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Great Food. The rib and fish are great. The location was fun as well. I will be back just because of the ribs. Get the Ribs.

Wooster, Ohio
“I look forward to my return”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Every aspect of this place was simply outstanding. The food was delicious,the server-a woman whose name escapes me just now- was frank,honest and every recommendation she made was spot on. We ate outside,next to the boardwalk. I splurged a little and had the Caribbean lobster. It is a costly entree but it was wonderful. The atmosphere at Nate's was fun and I fondly about my next visit to St Croix and a meal at Angry Nate's. Actually,we're returning in March and I can't wait. Sitting by the harbor was just delightful. We ate early because we had snorkled through lunch so outside tables were plentiful around 5-5:30. Perhaps not so a little later in the evening.

• Visited January 2012
Denver
“Good location and great service”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We hung out here and drank beers and just chilled. Fantastic place for people watching. Also we watched a few of the "for hire: fishing boats come in and unload their catch of the day. Some guy had caught a huge fish (4or 5 foot long) and we sat and watched them clean the fish. It was sorta gross, but sorta cool at the same time.
The waitress was fun and very efficient and didn't seem to mind us camping out in her station.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place to have lunch!”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Location is perfect on Christiansted Harbor and our food was great! The boardwalk here is the place for a daytime or sunset stroll and also the place to be for evening activity too, especially Jump Up! Boats dock here and guests enjoy the restaurants along with the landlubbers.