“Best Curry Conk in the Caribbean!”
Review of Kim's

Kim's
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: 340-773-3377
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I have eaten the Curry Conk at Kim's 2 times on 2 different vacations in St. Croix. Both times the conk was cooked to perfection! When we return there in a few years we will definitely be going back! A must eat at restaurant for everyone to try. Prices are awesome!

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Went around 4pm and it took a while to get our food, but the food was great! I would go back for sure!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The food is good and the wait time is less than 5 minutes after the lunch crowd leave, however the dinner crowd usually get there after 5 pm and the wait time can be lengthy. Their fish is a must have. They offer a wide variety of sea foods. I found a lunch for two was a bit expensive and they did not offer me a menu with prices.

1  Thank Dinora S
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I was here just a year ago and ranted about this restaurant, SADLY, much has happened in a year and none of it is good!

What was quaint is now tired. Time to freshen up the dingy and dated interior. Portions are MUCH smaller and cuts of chicken are backs, drumsticks, and no breast meat. The mac and cheese still shines, as does the sweet potato and the seasoned rice. Being WI I know novelty from the real thing.

Service is barely FAIR.

We so I take my business to Singh's or 40 Strand.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Amazing food! Had the Meatloaf, Red Snapper & Chonch and was excellent. Great fruit drinks, friendly service and old school home cooking done to perfection. Prices were awesome for the amount of food you get.