“Closed due to Hurricane ”
Review of Duggan's Reef

Duggan's Reef
Ranked #12 of 117 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: Caribbean, European
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants on St. Croix. Unfortunately, it is currently closed because of hurricane damage from Hurricane Maria. We look forward to the reopening sometime in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Reef which is up the hill. We were disappointed it was not reopened yet but certainly understand as significant damage to the beach it sits on. Heard it is great food! Lovely view of the water and on the East End which is really nice, safe and great beaches!!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Dugan's reef has a relaxed atmosphere and is very busy - don't try to get in without reservations during the weekend. We enjoyed the atmosphere. Perhaps I tried the wrong thing - I had lobster fettuccini and it was not the best I have eaten.

2  Thank Gina T
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Duggan's had a steak special when we visited in July. Normally we order seafood while in the islands but I had a hankering for some beef. Surprisingly the filet was the best I've ever eaten. Perfectly cooked and very tender. I was stunned. Who would think I would enjoy my best steak in St. Croix. I highly recommend Duggan's.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great views, tables right next to the dock. Food is unimaginative and average. Service is prompt and friendly.

3  Thank Ava W