My fiancé and I booked our honeymoon in April 2017 for October 2017. Since the time of booking, the island had been hit with two hurricanes. We were very worried about how the island looked and how it was going to recover. The staff at Seven Stars were very positive and said that the property had sustained minor damage and they told us that they were working as hard as possible to get the pool, spa and landscape back to pristine shape. We were very eager to see it for ourselves. We were not disappointed. Most of the tops of the trees and palms were either blown off or were taken off but otherwise, you never would have known (private homes were damaged, etc.) what they had just weathered weeks prior. We chose Seven Stars because of the reviews and the pictures and we were not disappointed. From the moment that we stepped out of the airport until we returned, we were on cloud 9. Each and every employee was very friendly and very helpful. Our room was AMAZING. We had a very nice entry way that led to the huge closet (wardrobe and drawers), the kitchenette (fridge, ice maker (bonus), stovetop burner, blender, toaster, sink, dishes, etc.) and then into the bedroom area (we had a 1-bedroom). Every room (I believe) has a remote controlled shade that goes from the top of the windows to the bottom, which makes it nice for sleeping. And then, the bathroom. WOW. Huge tub, right by the window (there is a shade there too), separate room for the toilet and bidet, huge shower, plenty of drawers and cabinets and a double vanity (bonus). And on the balcony, we had two chairs, a table AND two lounge chairs. We really could not ask for anything more. We drank coffee (there is a maker in the room) every morning on our balcony, had snacks and dinner one night. We had an oceanfront view (more to the side than the front) but it was super quiet. Everything that we ordered at the onsite restaurants was delicious! We never had a problem getting a lounge chair/cabana at either the pool or the beach (we were there from 10/24 – 10/30). One suggestion is that when you get to the pool/beach area that you grab one of the floats that hang on a rack by the round kitchen. Those floats are the best and they go quick. We just truly loved everything about Seven Stars. If we could give them 7 stars, we would. Oh! And, our special rate include breakfast every morning, which was THE best breakfast (continental) that I have every had while staying at a resort. There were tons of things to choose from, including an omelette station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales