Seven Stars Resort and Spa is one of a kind! This was our first trip to the Turks and Caicos Islands (and it will NOT be our last). We were a little nervous due to the recent hurricanes; however, Seven Stars made our week vacation one to remember for a lifetime! As soon as you arrive at the airport, a staff member from the resort meets you and provides water, transportation, and any information you may need. Once you arrive at the resort, multiple staff members greet you, give you a yummy rum punch, and a personal tour of the property. The resort itself is absolutely beautiful! The pool, the beach, the restaurants, and our room were fantastic!
We fell in love with "Seven," the main restaurant on the resort. The food is AMAZING! This is definitely a must if you stay at the resort. :)
A few honorable mentions of staff members who went above and beyond to make our vacation unforgettable: Tanisha at Reception was such a sweetheart! She provided countless ideas and good information on things to do on the island. Chef Baniel, Assistant Manager Beatrice, and Server Larrick made our breakfast experience extremely enjoyable each and every morning. They always greeted us with open arms and basically spoiled us. Also, Maurice out on "The Deck" helped us plan out an incredible final excursion on the island.
I cannot wait to go back to Seven Stars Resort and Spa! Even if you don't chose to stay at this resort (which you should), you have to make this a pit stop when you travel to Turks and Caicos! We love Seven Stars! <3 <3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales