“Wonderful”

Ranked #10 of 150 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: USD 5 - USD 38
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The "Caravel" was a ship developed by the Portuguese to explore along the West African Coast and into the Caribbean. This ship had a distinctive shape and admirable qualities. A gently sloping bow single stern castle were prominent features of this vessel. Although the caravel had already been in use for hundreds of years, it advanced into an incredibly fast, easily maneuverable vessel, which was noticed by eminent people. This extraordinary vessel gained fame with the Portuguese and Spanish voyages of discovery. Columbus's ships Nina and Pinta were supposedly caravels and Columbus repeatedly praise his favorite ship, Nina, for her great speed, maneuverability and safety. Happy Hour starts from 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Outstanding service, very warm and welcoming. Some of the best soup I've had on the island. Apps were great and the tacos were delicious. Thank you for a wonderful evening and we'll see you for sure on our next visit!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

WE had the trio tacos $28, lobster pasta 23, oxtail 23, conch salad 10, key lime pie. My favorites were the tacos, oxtail and salad. The pasta and pie were good but not great. The service was slow but very friendly. We got a free slice of pie for my birthday.

1  Thank GoodTaste22
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Loved the tacos, I had the mix of the three and found them delicious. The chicken taco was personally my favourite! Other members of my family thought the food was fairly average, and compared to other restaurants we had been to their meals were not as good. The service was not as good as I would have liked, we even saw one of the waiters on his phone. The restaurant did have a local feel, and was fairly causal which is what we were looking for that night. Overall I would go back for the tacos!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had a lovely dinner. My daughter absolutely loved her steak. My husband and I both had pasta that was pretty good heat if you like spice. Spring rolls were delicious.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We chose this place because it looked local and moderately priced. We sat outside, but their porch is right next to the parking lot. Skip the conch fritters...the jerk pork was good. I had a great margarita.

1  Thank Karen B