My husband, young daughter and I just got back from 4 nights at the resort and we were so happy with our choice of accommodations. The Windsong is centrally located, the rooms are well appointed, and the staff is incredibly helpful. Charles and Yardley, both managers, really stand out in their willingness to go out of their way to help out with requests both large and small. Charles is the ultimate go-to guy, helping guests with last minute requests for boat outings, conch shell cleaning, drinks, etc. etc. The pool was a lot of fun- it had a waterfall element that my 5-yr-old loved- and there is a coral reef right by the beach for quickie snorkeling. As far as excursions went, we didn't rent a car, so we leaned on the hotel to help us secure taxis for dinners out and sightseeing trips. The hotel used a taxi service called Lige that was very timely and reliable (we had read in various guide books that this isn't always the case in T & C) and we were happy not to have to bother with driving. The Windsong had several thoughtful touches- DVDs that you could borrow for the room, movie night at their Havana Club, and so on. We couldn't believe our good luck to have found such a great resort on our first trip to T & C. We would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales