“Awesome”

Ranked #36 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: USD 8 - USD 50
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come visit us at our new and improved location at Ports of Call on Grace Bay road. You'll love our newly renovated space with Full Bar and Lounge, Chef's Table Seating, Outdoor Seating and our VIP Seating. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best local and international place for dining in the Country. I love the food and staff. 18 stars if they were available!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am Madeline #madie and I am 10 almost 11. Ihad the best dinner I met a nice guy named nik he was so nice he gave me a free drink it was so good. The food was amazing I can't recommend it enough. Everyone there was super nice the waiters were very helpful. Nik is so funny he welcomes anyone who walked in, I gave him a high five. It was very clean and there was a lot of good music. I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I'm concerned about the review posted by Stephen C. I'm a regular guest at Crackpot Kitchen for both lunch and dinner and I couldn't help but think that the review posted was out of hatred or jealousy.
I hang among the island people often and this spot has been named one of the most cleanly restaurants to dine. I've never had any complaints about my food and my island friends share these sentiments.
I stand by the great reviews of this place and add that this is the best local food on island. There are times when they have ran out of local seafood because it is a favourite on the menu. This tells me that the turn over of the food from market to restaurant is frequent. Another observation is that the kitchen is an open kitchen, it is clean and the chef's all use proper attire and food handling techniques.
I tend to gravitate towards places where I can see my food being prepared as it gives me a sense of security.
Trust me a Foodie knows good food! This place is on their 'A' game.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My son in law is also I'll. Besides having slow service they serve food which should go to feeding pigs. Than you for ruining our vacation.

Nikita S, Owner at Crackpot Kitchen Restaurant Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

I couldn't wait for the opportunity to reply to this FAKE hateful sabotaging review that holds absolutely no substance amongst the many great reviews Crackpot Kitchen has been receiving on Trip Advisor, locally and on all other social feeds.

But what is most disturbing and disrespectful is that you would refer to our authentic local Turks and Caicos Islands Cusines as "food which should go to feeding pigs" .....well let me set the record clear and straight for you Mr. "Steve C" I know just who you are and every one else who have read your bogus review knows your motive is to tarnish this very popular and busy establishment that is well attended by locals and tourists alike for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!

If your "wife had good poisoning" as well as your son in law WHY did you not revisit MY Restaurant to place a formal complaint with me 2. IF indeed your family did suffer food poisoning how do you know it was Crackpot Kitchen and not somewhere else you had eaten from during that day 3. How come only you alone have complained of food poisoning as I'm sure IF indeed you dined with us; it must have been busy this night and more than likely other guest have had the same dishes that so called "poisoned" you!

We pride ourselves on clean, professional and proper food handling, catering to all allergy types and even going so far as providing our guest with the opportunity to see their food being prepared through our open kitchen concept.

Room for poisoning is very slim as we DO NOT serve left over anything in my Restaurant and use only the freshest ingredients hand picked and bought daily.

If this was a real review based on facts, why didn't you elaborate more on exactly what you consumed "which should go to feeding pigs"

This review is offensive for more reasons than one because locals pride themselves on an opportunity to eat at Crackpot Kitchen to experience real authentic local dishes. From the airport guests are referred to Crackpot by Immigration Officers, Customs Officers, Taxi Cab Drivers, Beach Runners, Hotel Concierge and Guest who have dined with us during their stay .....for you to call all of these people "PIGS" is insulting and people like you should keep those two cents spent coming here and seek mental help!

I have left this review pending a reply for a few days just to see if anyone else would post the same to give YOU the benefit of the doubt because I know just who you are "STEVE" but it is clear to all readers of your motive.

May God Be With You and Heal Your Poison Mind!

CHEF NIK

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for the best in local dishes, Crackpot Kitchen is the place!! The Best Local dishes around. My favorite is Saturday mornings when you can find all the islands favorite breakfast dishes like Pork Souse, Chicken Souse, Peas and Grits with Fried or Steamed Fish, Conch Stew and of course fresh Bread Rolls to go with the hot meal of your choice. You always leave this place with a Big Smile, Topped
up Stomach and Fully Satisfied.