“Best of the Best - Have stayed here 3 times”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Daniel K
Puerto Rico
“Best of the Best - Have stayed here 3 times”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

It does not get much better than Castaway, I have stayed in 30+ villas on Provo (and seen countless more) and Castaway is in my top 2. I love being able to walk down the beach to da Conch Shack and get some of the best food on island, then walk home. The villa is in brand new condition and is very well managed. If I were to build a villa I would use the same architect, I think they have done a spectacular job!

twins3
new york
“Paradise in Turks and Caicos”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We stayed at the Castaway with teenage kids (15 year olds) and friends the first week of February. Villa is amazing- it's like being at a 6 star hotel. Really beautiful well appointed bedrooms, designer interior and absolutely amazing pool with the view of the best pristine beach. On this vacation we made so many great memories and took so many amazing pictures that we are already talking about going back. Recommend Castaway highly!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
18 Feb 2016
Thanks so much for your review! It makes our day to hear that you had such a great vacation at Castaway!
Lucia F
“A dream”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The Castaway villa was amazing it had everything you could dream of. Loved the setup of the house, the outside aria, the private beach access, location and how private it was. We never saw anyone on the beach. I'd go back in a heartbeat!

tak0723
Moscow, Russia
“Impeccable”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Castaway Villa in 2013 and were just reminded to submit a review after our friends returned from a trip there and reminded us of how much we loved it. We were blown away from the moment we walked into the villa. First off, it was impeccably clean with comfortable, modern furniture and appliances throughout. The view out the back of the infinity pool and beyond to the ocean was stunning. We spent 5 days at the property and loved the time on the 'private' beach, taking the sea kayaks out to the reefs, cooking on the grill, etc. Da Conch Shack restaurant is a 15 minute walk down the beach and was great for a night out. I can honestly say it was one place where it actually looked as good in person as on the photos. Thanks to the property managers as well for making the stay stress-free! We hope to visit again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was in top condition and beautiful
Liked least: Only could stay 5 days :(
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MissBrown...
Dallas, Texas
“The perfect place to truly Castaway and forget about life for awhile!”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Upon arrival to Turks & Caicos as this was my first visit to the island- I found the airport to be easy breezy without long waits or hassles. A great start to the trip. The Villa was located a convenient 10 minutes drive from the airport and the moment I walked thru the front door I was overtaken by the tranquility of the amazing view. The architect got it right with the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking the private pool and a view out to the beautiful blue ocean.

I felt completely at home with the open concept living/dining room. This was not just any "beach house" it truly was a luxury villa with all of the amenities. 2 of the 4 master suites were separated guest house style which was nice for added privacy. The mattresses were Stearns & Foster and extremely comfortable and for me there is nothing more important on a trip away then the quality of the mattress. I sleep on a Stearns at home so it was truly like being in my own bed...except every morning I awoke and opened the curtains to a secluded view of the ocean.

This house was perfect for my friends and I as we all enjoy cooking, so after a trip to the local grocery store we made some amazing meals. I am sure there are many great restaurants on the island but but nothing beats fresh fish, fresh vegetables and wine in the comfort and privacy of your own space. I plugged my I-phone into the surround sound system and we whipped up an Italian meal to the sounds of Frank Sinatra followed by lots of Red wine.

This villa is equipped with 2 sets of top end washers & dryers which with a house full of people and beach towels made a huge difference.

I enjoyed the fact that there were some kayaks available and some basic snorkeling equipment. That way we didn't have to purchase any for the few times we used it. I don't think anyone in our group is a real experienced diver so the equipment that was there was perfectly sufficient. The tide at the beach goes in and out and as you snorkel out a bit there are some big reef balls and other interesting coral to be seen. We also visited a few other beaches on the island and snorkeled there as well. I wouldn't say it is comparable to the reefs I've seen in Belize but there are plenty of things to see if it interests you.

After spending the afternoons swimming in the salty ocean it was refreshing to rinse off in the out door shower and then treat myself to a hot and steamy rainfall shower. The water pressure is excellent and for anyone who travels a lot knows how important this is and also how it is a luxury on islands and in European countries. I was impressed on the cleanliness of everything in the villa. I feel the cleaning service they use pays great attention to detail.

After spending some time at Castaway I truly just wanted to leave home behind and wake up to that beautiful ocean view every day. Enjoy my coffee out on the veranda watching the waves gently roll in and feel the breeze on my face as I enjoyed paradise. I would definitely love to come back here and it is a great place for families or groups of friends. I'm thinking of making it an annual affair.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact it felt like a luxury home away from home. Calm, Cool, Relaxing.
Liked least: I had a little trouble with the sliding doors as they were heavy but it wasn't a huge deal.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing