Review Highlights
Company provides Amazing Experience! :-)

This week, I went parasailing with this company and the experience was amazing! I went alone but... read more

Reviewed yesterday
20I8_T
via mobile
So much fun!!

We went parasailing with Skypilot on Thursday and had a great time. The views of the ocean and the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Greg M
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from USD 74.99
from USD 110.88
from USD 250.00
from USD 100.80
More Info
All reviews these guys grace bay felt safe the entire time boat driver a lot of fun always felt safe his assistant an awesome experience take pictures the entire island super fun turks caicos resort nuked crew beach water
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I really enjoyed Sky Pilot Parasail. The guys were extremely friendly and very funny. The boat was on time and each person had 15 minutes in the air. Overall, it made my entire trip.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The experience was amazing and I had so much fun! I was nervous before I went on it but then it was so much fun once I got in the air. This is a great thing to do with your family. 1-3 people are allowed to go up at the same time.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We parasailed with these guys during our recent visit to Turks and Caicos.

Not only was the experience fun, but I made a point of carefully looking at their equipment, which was obviously safe: well maintained and not significantly worn - although it was clear that they work hard!

My 8 year old son thoroughly enjoyed the experience and so asked to go back a second timer later that week, which was even better than the first experience!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Reserved by email. Response was quick. Boat arrived promptly. Each member of my group had 15 minutes in the air and 30 seconds dunked in the ocean! We had an absolute blast!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Sean and Joel were excellent! They took up my daughter and 2 grandchildren - all 3 together - while we watched and video taped their experience from the boat. The view of the bay, resorts, coral reefs and fish was spectacular! Their boat and equipment was top quality compared to some others on the beach and they made you feel safe. I can highly recommend them.

Date of experience: January 2018