“Spectacular activity”

Sky Pilot Parasailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Reserved on line. They were on time and picked us up on the beach in front of our resort. Staff was helpful and friendly. I was able to fly solo as my husband didn’t want to fly. But he was allowed on boat as an observer for $20. Loads of fun very exciting. Unbelievable views.

All reviews
"these guys"
in 16 reviews
"grace bay"
in 24 reviews
"afraid of heights"
in 3 reviews
"felt safe the entire time"
"boat driver"
"super fun"
"turks caicos"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I really enjoyed Sky Pilot Parasail. The guys were extremely friendly and very funny. The boat was on time and each person had 15 minutes in the air. Overall, it made my entire trip.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The experience was amazing and I had so much fun! I was nervous before I went on it but then it was so much fun once I got in the air. This is a great thing to do with your family. 1-3 people are allowed to go up at the same time.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We parasailed with these guys during our recent visit to Turks and Caicos.

Not only was the experience fun, but I made a point of carefully looking at their equipment, which was obviously safe: well maintained and not significantly worn - although it was clear that they work hard!

My 8 year old son thoroughly enjoyed the experience and so asked to go back a second timer later that week, which was even better than the first experience!