“Best fish on the island”

Mr. Grouper's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 159 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: USD 8 - USD 28
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best local Restaurant on Island serving lunch and dinner from 11am-11pm.PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS..
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I know it’s hard to believe but Mr G’s has the best fish on the island. There are a lot of good choices but they nail the grouper every time and in every preparation. The prices are great too. Most would say there is no atmosphere but that would be like saying your favorite dive bar or favorite beach shack has no atmosphere. This place is authentic, and the food is great. Give it a shot for lunch or dinner and try the grouper at least two different ways. Don’t forget the cracked conch too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,333)

Reviewed 15 January 2018

This our 5th trip to TCI and I do not know how we missed Mr. Groupers before. Went for lunch on our next to last day and almost went back for dinner that night. Conch fritters were spectacular and grouper was the best that I have had anywhere. Service is typical carribean, and no need to be in a rush here. Prices are appropriate for quality and they give you a lot of food (so we had leftovers for dinner).

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Great fresh fish!! A very local, casual feel, and the food was great! A must-go for lunch or dinner during your stay.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We love Mr Groupers as it’s casual and consistently good. I had the coconut crusted grouper. It was fresh and hot. Service was fine. The only issue I had was the mixed drinks are very expensive and my club soda in my $12 vodka soda was flat. We will be back next year.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Second time eating at this restaurant, and once again, it did not disappoint. The food is great, and the service and atmosphere is friendly and relaxing. In anticipation of the long wait time, we ordered our food before we even sat down, and spent a few minutes just playing with our son and enjoying the weather. So I think if you plan for the extra few minutes wait beforehand, it shouldn't bother you if it does happen, unless your just that impatient or miserable to enjoy some good food on a beautiful island, which in that case, you probably shouldn't even be on vacation in the first place.