I travelled with my two teenage girls (13 & 16). Their first trip on an airplane. We had a wonderful time!
Room: French Village (Building 19, Room 1262). King bed with trundle perfect for 3 or 4. Clean. Cathedral ceiling. Nicely appointed. Close to water park.
Pools: preferred French pool. Not as busy as Italian. Carribean too far away and older to even bother going. Brought our own blow up adult floats. Perfect for pool and ocean. Gave to other guests when we left.
Food: very good. Lots to choose from. Water safe to drink.
Activities: so much to do. Waterpark is great! Recommend Kitty Kat cruise (snorkeling, private beach, Iguanas, JoJo the dolphin swam behind catamaran); Parasailing was AMAZING, well worth the $75pp for 15 min - took video with our Flip from 500ft... so cool!
Staff: so friendly and happy. What a difference from other islands.
Beach: beautiful, soft sand. Brought our own snorkel and masks. Lots of fish in swimming areas. Tip: throw some pieces of pizza in the water and a 'feeding frenzy' will start quickly.... Exciting!! That attracted a very large fish (4 feet)... yikes!
Airport: small, but is now air conditioned. Bought Pringles potato chips... $7 ... ouch!!
Nightlife: entertainment stage at French Village. Geared to kids. Over by 9:30pm. Thankfully this resort is not the usual 'drunk' like other resorts. Teen night club until 11pm. Wednesday night is fun at water park.
All in all, well worth the $8k. I have told my girls not to expect the same quality of vacation at other all inclusives... oops! first trip and the 'bar' has been set very high! sorry girls! LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive into a one-of-a-kind, unbelievably exciting Beaches all-inclusive Turks & Caicos vacation for the whole family. A 45,000 square-foot waterpark; four magnificent villages, boasting the architecture and ambiance of Italy, France, the Caribbean and Key West; a 12-mile beach lapped by clear turquoise waters; endless fun activities for everyone, from tots to tweens and teens, featuring Sesame Street(R) characters, the new Xbox(R) Play Lounge and a sizzlin' teen disco, Liquid at Beaches-all located on one of the world's best beaches.19 Specialty dining options with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi•7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests" high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs•Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean"s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features•Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street(R)•X-BOX(R) Play Lounge with plasma screens and the latest games on the market •Voted Beaches Resorts "World"s Leading Family All-Inclusive" 14 years in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "Turks & Caicos Leading Resort" for the 4th year in a row•Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos "The Caribbean"s Leading Family All- Inclusive" for the 2nd year in a row•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts "Keeping it Green", American Academy of Hospitality Sciences•Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village•Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario"s Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beaches Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Beaches Turks And Caicos Resort Villages And Spa Providenciales