Having never been to the Turks and Caicos Islands, we used TripAdvisor as our source to information for a recent trip to Providenciales. We happened to stumble upon the Harbour Club Villas and Marina during our research. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without it.
Booking the Harbour Club couldn't have been easier. We decided early on to follow all the instructions that Marta gave us. From renting a car, to exploring Taylor Bay, to finding the best snorkeling, Marta and Barry were ever gracious hosts. Despite being sick, they made sure (with the help of Marta's sister, Anna) that our trip to the island was as fun-filled and adventurous as possible.
Our villa was the perfect size for 2 people. We laid in the hammocks every afternoon and cooked every evening. Our only disappointment was that we didn't stay longer. We plan to return with friends for more scuba diving, gorgeous beaches and relaxing breezy evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbour Club Villas and Marina is a six villa estate uniquely located on two waterfronts between ocean and lake on Provo's tranquil south shore and all within a short, five minute drive to Grace Bay beach. Six, one bedroom villas ideal for couples, families and small groups. We have scuba dive boats leaving our marina daily and bonefishing in the lakes right out your villa door. Rent one villa or rent them all and have the entire resort for your next group event. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Club Villas And Marina
- Harbour Hotel Providenciales
- Harbour Hotel Marina
- Harbour Club Villas & Marina Turks And Caicos/Providenciales