“Once you get there......”

More attraction details
Owner description: White sand beach with clear, calm waters, best known for its excellent diving opportunities and the tiki-huts that line the coast for a South Pacific atmosphere.
Reviewed 21 March 2012

its a hike, and the road is rough, but its worth the ride.
when you get there you will be alone on a vast stretch of beach.
my daughter and I went snorkeling here and we netted some 200 sea biscuits, the equivalent of caribbean sand dollars.

2  Thank JustaRegularJoe02536
All reviews
"sea song"
"amanyara resort"
in 3 reviews
"dirt road to get there"
"blue hills"
"water"
in 38 reviews
"unpaved"

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Why on earth are there bad reviews for this amazing beach? This place is absolutely, 100% amazing! My boyfriend and I stayed at Northwest Point Resort while we were here so it was just a short 5 minute drive. The path was a little rocky on the way there but it's SO worth it! Once you find the entrance (there are a few), you walk out onto a gorgeous and secluded beach! My boyfriend and I were the only ones there the day we went. The water was beautiful and breathtaking. We spent most of the time here rather than Grace Bay Beach being that we like to steer away from the touristy areas so if you like something off the beaten path, this is for you!

4  Thank Alizabethe W
Reviewed 29 February 2012

liked remoteness and rugged outlook ; car essential trash left on beach both from people and cast up from passing commercial boats

Reviewed 24 February 2012

This is one quiet beach. You will need to take a bumpy ride to get here, but if you want to get away from people then take the trip. The sand isn't as soft as Grace Bay and it was windy the day we went. There's do development out here except for the resort you walk through to get on the beac. A nice view of Grace Bay way off in the distance.