I visited Turks and Caicos for the first time 3 weeks ago. It was simply amazing! From the beautiful beaches and awesome scenery, if you are looking for a place to unwind and relax then this is the place for you. The hotel itself is clean, the staff is cordial, overall a tranquil environment. The only thing that can throw you back is the cost of living out there. A simple dining experience in a local spot can still cost you an arm and a leg. A box of cereal in the supermarket is $8!!! Still, the weather was gorgeous, and I would consider going again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales