We stayed at the West Bay Club in January 2011. I have never written a review, but have told so many people about this wonderful hotel and amazing island that I felt like I wanted to write my first review about the WBC. We traveled with our two grown children to have some family time and stayed in a two bedroom suite with an ocean view. I can't say enough about how nice it was. Everything was new and clean - large balcony with an amazing view of the most beautiful beach in the world.The most wonderful turquoise water and soft white sand. At night, we had our bedroom window open and we slept to the sound of the ocean.
Everyone at the West Bay Club was so nice. From the front desk, to the bartender and the housekeeping staff. The staff at the beach was wonderful as well. They made sure you had everything you needed and even gave us a free catamaran sailing lesson!
This hotel is on the quietest end of the beach, so you are not going to walk to much - but that is what we like on our vacations. Peaceful beach and then we took a cab for our shopping and dinners. We did go next door one night and had dinner at the outdoor restaurant at the Ganesvoort hotel, and the food was the best we had on the island.
We did a 1/2 day snorkeling trip where we found our own conch shells and the crew fixed them for lunch on a private little beach. We then got to bring the conch shells home. The people on this island are all so friendly.
Best vacation ever- I can't wait to go back and wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales