If a traveller is looking for a budget hotel with the basic frills, this is the place to stay at.
We were there for 5 days close to the end of March.
Kevin (a Canadian fella) and Oren (who knows the local stuff) were very helpful at the reception. Kevin reportedly has owned it for the last 1.5 years.
The room we stayed in had a queen bed, a TV, a DVD player, microwave. The bathroom had a very good sink.
The hotel is 5 minutes away from the beach. The hotel has only one floor and has around 24 rooms. Danny Boy's Irish restaurant is right besides it. One of the days there was a live singing and Karaoke at the restaurant.
There is a small pool with around 14 chairs to relax and it was cleanly maintained.
Yanick, the maid, was professional in cleaning the suites.
The hotel is very close to all the restaurants (Indian, Thai, Irish, italian, pizza store, ice cream stores)
IGA (local grocery story) is a 10 minutes walk from the hotel and it has everything one needs.
Scotia bank has a big branch right besides the IGA.
The only downside was the WI-FI was very weak. The only time you can expect a reasonable connection is late into the night.
There were some ants on the kitchen table (we had left some food out there), did not bother us but we cleaned them up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Bay Suites is Provo's newest affordable hotel located in the heart of Provo's Golden Mile, less than a 5 minute stroll from world renowned Grace Bay Beach. The hotel features 18 Studios and 6 one bedroom suites. All with private patio or balcony facing the swimming pool. All rooms are spacious and comfortable with modern facilities including a small kitchenette, wall-mounted flat screen TV in each room and large walk-in shower. Room Service is available from Danny Buoy's Irish Restaurant and Pub located on the same property as Grace Bay Suites. You could not stay in a better location on Providenciales. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, dive and tour operators, spas and lots more within easy walking distance from the hotel, a fitness club next door, Provo's 18-hole championship golf course within a mile. We are all about comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Grace Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Suites Turks And Caicos/Providenciales