My wife and I loved our week long stay at the Regent Grand. The pool and beach are beautiful as our the grounds. The facility is well maintained.
After walking the beach for a week, we found the Regent Grand is more relaxing and quiet than the other resorts on the beach.
The staff is very good overall from Jimmy who makes sure you always have a drink in your hand while by the beach, to the house keeping staff who did a great job all week.
The front desk staff is hit or miss. They sit behind a very high desk so you aren't sure if they are even there until you walk up to the desk. Some were helpful, others less helpful. I recommend booking activities and restaurants yourself. The desk made 3 errors with reservations on our trip.
Regardless, I recommend this resort to anyone looking for a smaller resort on a beautiful beach with a great pool and near shopping and restaurants.
Say a prayer before driving on the island. I drive in Boston, MA known for its aggressive driving, it's nothing compared to the driving in Provo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales