Open today: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best diving

Blue water divers provides you with an easy and amazing diving experience in paradise. Kristen... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sarah Q
via mobile
Blue Water Divers Rock!

My girlfriend and I dove for 6 days with these guys and we loved it. The wall is awesome and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bob A
via mobile

All reviews dive sites dive shop dive master fish grand turk snorkeling trip cruise ship small group osprey beach hotel great dive experienced divers sea turtles laid back great company a short taxi ride via email took great care
Reviewed 10 June 2016

My wife and I just finished our first Caribbean cruise. After deciding we wanted to snorkel at some point, we researched companies that got good reviews and are so happy that we found Blue Water Divers! Everything about the experience was awesome. I emailed them with a few questions before ever booking and got responses right away and scheduling was super easy. The group sizes that Blue Water Divers takes are are small and very personal. Our captain was great, knowledgeable, and helpful. We went to two different locations, one shallow (10-15ft) and one deep (30-as far as you dare). Both locations were beautiful and lots of fun. We saw lots of different kinds of fish as well as some sting rays. The next time we are in Grand Turk we are definitely using these guys again!

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank jpjoshpearce
BlueWaterDivers, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Hi Josh

We are so glad to hear that we were at highlight of your visit to Grand Turk and that you and Natalie enjoyed the snorkeling! We always make sure our guests are comfortable, informed and most importantly having fun - and having small groups lets us do this. We look forward to your return. Have a great summer!

Reviewed 10 June 2016

First let me say Grand Turk is a sweet place to dive, and in my opinion much better than Provo (Providenciales). In what way? I would say in aquatic life (though if you're more interested in reef sharks Provo definitely is the dive spot in the TCI region), people, quality of experience, atmosphere, cost, and just in general.

I had the opportunity to spend equal time at both locations, and although I enjoyed my time overall I feel Grand Turk is a better place for diving.

Now that being said I had a wonderful diving experience with Kristen (who took care of all administrative tasks, and just a joy to be in the company of), and Henry (DiveMaster, boat captain, and all around great guy).

I would greatly say, "anyone coming to Grand Turk to dive sign up with Blue Water Divers".

Date of experience: June 2016
BlueWaterDivers, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Dear Carl
Thank you for taking the time to send in such a great review and let other travelers know about our little piece of paradise here in Grand Turk. We're so glad that you appreciated the diving and enjoyed the time spent here. I have a strong feeling you will be back here one day and we hope you come and see us!

Reviewed 8 June 2016

The Blue Water Dives team is amazing--both friendly and informed. My friends and I felt very comfortable and had a blast.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank apodolsky15
BlueWaterDivers, Team member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Thanks Allison - we really enjoyed our afternoon out at Gibbs Cay with the three of you and glad you did too! Hope to see you all back in Grand Turk again one day. All the best for a great summer in the city!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We were able to visit 3 different sites on our tour, even though we were late for our scheduled trip (due to inconsistent info on our cruise ship :-( ). All the staff at Blue Water Divers were excellent and accommodating, as were the other guests who were waiting for us. This was our second time back to Blue Water Divers. I plan to go snorkelling with them every time I visit Grand Turk.

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Jackey M
BlueWaterDivers, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

Dear Jackey
Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience, even though the cruise ship was a bit late. We always try and accommodate all of our guests and are glad that it all worked out for everyone! We hope that you do join us in the water again when you return to Grand Turk.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

We just got back from an eight-day scuba diving trip to Grand Turk. We stayed at the Osprey Beach Hotel and did six days of two-tank morning dives with their partner dive shop, Blue Water Divers, which is directly across the street from the hotel. We got to know the staff (Henry, Kristen & Kingdry) becuase our group of six only dealt with them, which was nice. They made the whole experience so easy! Because we stayed at Osprey, all of the rooms are oceanfront and each morning, BWD would pull their scuba boat onto the beach right outside of our room for easy loading. They schleped all the gear back and forth to the dive shop - everything was set up for us each morning on the boat when we arrived - so all we had to do was bring our wetsuit, masks & fins and we were set to go. We saw some amazing reefs, fish, etc. The water is nothing short of amazing - warm, clear and calm. We thoroughly enjoyed the staff at BWD, from the initial booking of our trip to settling up at the end, and would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to dive Grand Turk.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank VelvetDevil
BlueWaterDivers, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Thanks for the terrific review! We are so pleased that you guys all had such a good time on Grand Turk and loved the diving as much as we do. Its a pretty special little place and we are happy to have shared it with you all. We truly hope to see you all again one day - I'm sure that your trip planner will be making it happen :)