Open today: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best diving

Blue water divers provides you with an easy and amazing diving experience in paradise. Kristen... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sarah Q
via mobile
Blue Water Divers Rock!

My girlfriend and I dove for 6 days with these guys and we loved it. The wall is awesome and the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bob A
via mobile

All reviews dive sites dive shop dive master fish grand turk snorkeling trip cruise ship small group osprey beach hotel great dive experienced divers sea turtles via email a short taxi ride laid back took great care personal experience
Reviewed 4 May 2016

This was our second time on Grand Turk and diving with Blue Water. We had a great time the first trip, but the weather didn't always co-operate. This trip the weather was great so the diving was excellent. Everything goes smoothly when working with the team at Blue Water. Henry is an excellent instructor, this would be a great place to do the full course for open water diver or at least do your check out dive.

Date of experience: April 2016
BlueWaterDivers, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear Kim,
It was our pleasure having you, Joel and Jake dive with us again! You couldn't have picked a better week for the weather and conditions. Thank you for the review and for the recommendation to others for doing their course with us. We're happy everything went smoothly and you enjoyed your dives with Henry and Kingdry. We look forward to welcoming you back anytime! Enjoy your summer up North :)

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We were on Grand Turk the second week in April and I had six great dives with Blue Waters Divers. I really appreciated the smaller operation and attention to detail from Kristen, Henry and Kingdry. The first day I was there I was the only diver on the boat, and the other two days there were just three others. Much better than the larger boats with the larger groups that I saw going out. We were not on a Cruise Ship but stayed at the Osprey Beach Hotel, which is right across the street from Blue Waters' shop and on the beach from where the dive boat picks you up. I dove with another dive operator on Grand Turk when I was last there in 2001 (before the cruise ships) , which was good, but diving with Blue Waters Divers was better, and when (not if) I go back, I will dive with them again.. I liked the short boat rides. easy diving, and seeing the sharks and turtles.

Date of experience: April 2016
BlueWaterDivers, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Hi Bill!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and it is wonderful to hear that you will be coming back to Grand Turk. It is a special place and we love having the opportunity to share it with people who really appreciate all it has to offer. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your diving with Henry and Kingdry and were lucky enough to have sharks and turtles on every dive! All the best to you and Janet and we look forward to seeing you again - hopefully sooner than later :)

Reviewed 24 April 2016

Very attentive staff! Wonderful snorkeling! Beautiful island! Very easy and short taxi ride to Blue Water! Had a great lunch next door at the Osprey Hotel!

Date of experience: March 2016
Kristen B, Team at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Kelli

Thanks for the kind words! We're so glad that you and Micheal enjoyed your snorkel trip with Kingdry in March. Come back and see us next time you are in Grand Turk :)

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Henry and Kristen were kind, responsive and made booking our two tank dive super easy. Our experience was amazing, and they were ready for us when we arrived. Super private and small, an excellent taste of the sanctity provided by diving. We did the McDonald dive and the Wall, and saw a caribbean reef shark, sea turtle, a baracuda the size of a volkswagon, and a moray eel, as well as sting ray and an insane amount of beautiful and well preserved coral reefs. I cannot express how wonderful this dive experience was and how much we cannot wait to return again to Grand Turk and catch up with the Blue Water Divers crew.

Date of experience: April 2016
Kristen B, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Hi Jenny
Thanks for the awesome review. It was a pleasure meeting you and Rob - and we are so glad that you got to experience the beautiful diving here on Grand Turk and enjoyed your time with Henry, in and out of the water. We hope you get a chance to spend some more time on our little island and come diving with us again. Until next time!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Our cruise ship stopped in Grand Turk and we wanted to avoid the ship's tours (and crowds). We are happy we discovered Blue Water for our snorkeling trip. It was a $5/ 5 minute trip to the dive shop. After checking in, we walked across the street to the skiff with 6 other people. The captain quickly spotted some dolphins; I've seen many dolphins but this was the first time I saw a baby. He kept a respectful distance but allowed us to view the family until we were ready to move on to the first snorkeling site. I was glad I rented a wet suit. There was a lot of living coral and many small colorful fish. Ourr second site was at the edge of the trench. The sandy bottom dropped of at a ninety degree angle to a depth of 7000 ft (I think that's what he said.) After your eyes adjusted to the dark, you could see the fish. I've never been to a shelf before so I had two "first time" experiences in one trip!

1  Thank 0106
Kristen B, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience - Your captain Kingdry, has been known to have a special relationship with the dolphins here - our very own dolphin whisperer :)
We hope to see you back on Grand Turk one day and that you will come out on the water with us again!