Open today: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
Best diving

Blue water divers provides you with an easy and amazing diving experience in paradise. Kristen... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sarah Q
via mobile
Blue Water Divers Rock!

My girlfriend and I dove for 6 days with these guys and we loved it. The wall is awesome and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Bob A
via mobile

All reviews dive sites dive shop dive master fish grand turk snorkeling trip cruise ship small group osprey beach hotel great dive experienced divers sea turtles laid back great company a short taxi ride via email took great care
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Very attentive staff! Wonderful snorkeling! Beautiful island! Very easy and short taxi ride to Blue Water! Had a great lunch next door at the Osprey Hotel!

Date of experience: March 2016
Kristen B, Team at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Kelli

Thanks for the kind words! We're so glad that you and Micheal enjoyed your snorkel trip with Kingdry in March. Come back and see us next time you are in Grand Turk :)

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Henry and Kristen were kind, responsive and made booking our two tank dive super easy. Our experience was amazing, and they were ready for us when we arrived. Super private and small, an excellent taste of the sanctity provided by diving. We did the McDonald dive and the Wall, and saw a caribbean reef shark, sea turtle, a baracuda the size of a volkswagon, and a moray eel, as well as sting ray and an insane amount of beautiful and well preserved coral reefs. I cannot express how wonderful this dive experience was and how much we cannot wait to return again to Grand Turk and catch up with the Blue Water Divers crew.

Date of experience: April 2016
Kristen B, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Hi Jenny
Thanks for the awesome review. It was a pleasure meeting you and Rob - and we are so glad that you got to experience the beautiful diving here on Grand Turk and enjoyed your time with Henry, in and out of the water. We hope you get a chance to spend some more time on our little island and come diving with us again. Until next time!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Our cruise ship stopped in Grand Turk and we wanted to avoid the ship's tours (and crowds). We are happy we discovered Blue Water for our snorkeling trip. It was a $5/ 5 minute trip to the dive shop. After checking in, we walked across the street to the skiff with 6 other people. The captain quickly spotted some dolphins; I've seen many dolphins but this was the first time I saw a baby. He kept a respectful distance but allowed us to view the family until we were ready to move on to the first snorkeling site. I was glad I rented a wet suit. There was a lot of living coral and many small colorful fish. Ourr second site was at the edge of the trench. The sandy bottom dropped of at a ninety degree angle to a depth of 7000 ft (I think that's what he said.) After your eyes adjusted to the dark, you could see the fish. I've never been to a shelf before so I had two "first time" experiences in one trip!

1  Thank 0106
Kristen B, Team Member at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience - Your captain Kingdry, has been known to have a special relationship with the dolphins here - our very own dolphin whisperer :)
We hope to see you back on Grand Turk one day and that you will come out on the water with us again!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I am an advanced certified diver since the 1980's, and my husband and daughter are not certified because of their work schedules. They have been on a few discover dives and I always worry that I will be bored when I go out on a discover dive with them. But Blue Water Divers made the dive exciting, informative, and fun for all of us!!! I HIGHLY recommend BWD for all levels of experience!!!! They are professionals in every sense of the word. Booking was easy, as was the ability to find the dive shop as soon as the cruise ship docked!!! Wonderful experience and we will be back!!!!

Date of experience: April 2016
Kristen B, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Hi Teresa,

Thanks for the kind words! We are so glad that you, Scott and Beth had a good time on your recent dive trip. Henry mentioned that Scott and Beth were naturals in the water so thanks for making his job so easy! Hopefully they will find time to get certified and you all come down to Grand Turk for another dive adventure. Maybe you can bring John along too!!!

Happy Bubbles!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Blue Water Divers GREAT COMPANY,FANTASTIC STAFF.Feeling of total safety and personal care. I have been diving over 30 years and have never found a better run operation. Thanks again for all the fun. Tim Neske

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank maratime2016
Kristen B, Team Member at Blue Water Divers at Blue Water Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Tim,

Thank you so much for the great review. We're glad you had so much fun, and felt safe and comfortable with us. We hope that you and Mara will come back to Grand Turk again. Make sure to keep in touch and keep us in mind when you are headed back this way. All the best for a great summer!