“IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE AND HEAVENLY...”
other travellers have booked this property
Guest Deck
2018 Certificate of Excellence Two Beach front ground floor Guest Suites.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
2018 Certificate of Excellence
Two Beach front ground floor Guest Suites.
Taken from Beach.
King size bed. Quality mattress and bed linens.
Screened in veranda facing the Caribbean ocean. Great sunsets. W/BBQ.
South Suite facing the Caribbean Ocean.
Comfy living room - sofa slipcovers are washed for each new Guest.
We're right on Pillory Beach. Two beach front ground floor Guest Suites.
New stainless steel appliances. Lots of kitchen utensils and pantry staples.
New stainless steel appliances. Lots of kitchen utensils and pantry staples.
South Suite bedroom - King bed. Quality bed lines and mattress.
South Suite - King Mattress.
Quality fixtures - rain shower head. Great water pressure. Magnifying mirror. Quality towels.
White subway tile shower with rain shower head. Big well lite shower. Great water pressure.
Guest Deck
Ocean Front screened in porch. Facing West. Leeward side of the island.
Sweet view.
Your Beach.
Guest Deck
Screened veranda facing the Caribbean ocean. Great sunsets. W/BBQ.
Screened in veranda facing the Caribbean ocean. Great sunsets. W/BBQ
Screened veranda facing the Caribbean ocean. Great sunsets. W/BBQ
Pillory Beach
Reef House owners Dawna and Pierre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
_johanned...
Montreal, Canada
“IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE AND HEAVENLY EXPERIENCE, then you must come to the Reef House in Grand Turks.”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I have traveled in many countries and many Caribbean Islands, so trust me when I say; you must spoil yourself and go there.

Firstly, Dawna and Pierre immediately make you feel like you are family upon greeting you. Your first thoughts as you walk into your new home for the week (in my case 14 days), is that it looks exactly as shown in the photos. Absolutely beautiful, crisp and super clean. There is no deception what so ever.
Then there is the view. Until and unless you have been to Turks and Caicos, you have not seen a body of waters like this.

Beside the beauty of the house and the ocean, there is an innate human beauty in Dawna and Pierre. Their love for animals and the ecosystem is inspiring. I have met a lot of people in my life who talk about it but don’t do squat about it.

In my humble opinion, someone should take the time to do a documentary on Dawna & Pierre on the Island itself. They are constantly saving animals and picking up garbage everywhere they go. One of many examples I have experienced with them, is when Dawna and I drove with the cart to the grocery store and she saw a big plastic bag on a side street that was heading for the ocean, she stopped the cart and picked it up immediately before it blew in the ocean. Both Dawna & Pierre help feed and give water to the donkeys, horses and of course they rescue Potcake dogs (Island dogs).

My family and I are awaiting a puppy shortly. His name is Whiskey and because of Pierre and Dawna, Whiskey will find a new home in Canada. They do not impose themselves on you, I asked for one.

I cannot wait to return and revisit with my new friends. I want to sincerely thank you Dawna and Pierre for welcoming me and for always being genuine and available.

You’re the best,
Johanne Duc

Irvine, California
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Matt C
“Honeymoon Heaven”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed with Dawna and Pierre during our honeymoon. Their accomadating manner and beautiful suite made this the best trip EVER!Dawna and Pierre take care of the little things so you can just sit back and relax on your vacation. They pick you up from the airport and make sure you have a ride back. They also provide bikes,paddleboards,snorkeling equipment, and several other beach items to make things easier.

The house itself is gorgeous and is a million times better than a resort. The house is right on the beach and comes with a private screened-in deck and lounge chairs so you can watch the stunning sun sets. The inside is well decorated and comes with every amenity making your suite feel like a home-away-from-home.

We loved chatting with Dawna and Pierre and their easy going, caring manner made my wife and I feel like family. They have great advice on things to do or places to eat and can help arrange for you to rent a golf cart, which is a must!

My wife and I already can't wait to return to the Reef House and show our family this beautiful island!

26 May 2017
Hello to you both!

Oh my goodness, what a lovely and kind review. Dawna and I are so pleased that you had a great vacation and were comfortable staying at Reef House. It was so great meeting you and spending some time getting to know you both. You were wonderful guests and we can't wait to see you in Grand Turk again soon!

Pierre and Dawna
Reef House
NateLinda
Cypress, Texas, United States
“My 50th birthday in Grand Turk ; )”
Reviewed 4 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I must say Grand Turk is a unique place to visit. Pierre the owner of The Reef House picked us up with a welcoming smile. When we arrived at the house he made sure we were very well taken care of. Informing us on any information we may need stores, restaurants, beaches and activities. We rented a golf cart and that was the best idea ever. We had the coziest place. Kitchen included. His wife Dawna is a SWEETHEART! Every morning they would check on us to make sure we were enjoying our stay.
We truly ENJOYED EVERYTHING about Grand Turk.
This Lovely little island is for you if you want to relax and enjoy doing absolutely NOTHING !!!
By the week's end we were on first name basis with several locals and felt so welcomed.
And to top it all off......

We are scheduled to return in August for the hubby's birthday : )

Your age range 35-49
5 May 2017
Dear Nate and Linda,

Dawna and I would like to thank you for choosing Reef House for not only a 2nd but now a third time in August. It is great people like you who make Reef House so enjoyable. We're glad you love the place as much as we do. We all look forward to your return (including Frankie).
Love, Pierre and Dawna
swillia
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Relaxation at its best!”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Reef House is absolutely stunning! Dawna and Pierre have created an impeccable retreat. Perfect for relaxing and enjoying the beauty and tranquility of Grand Turk. We spent every evening enjoying the sunset on the screened in porch and every morning having coffee on the deck. The view from the veranda is AMAZING! You will never get tired of looking at the beautiful beach and the stunning turquoise water. There is a constant breeze that keeps the condo cool and comfortable. We only used the air conditioning twice during our 7 day stay. You can sleep with the windows open and have the crashing waves lull you to sleep.

We spent our days snorkeling, paddle boarding, playing with the potcakes (island dogs), and relaxing on the beautiful beach.

The condo itself is beautifully designed and very clean. The kitchen has everything you need and more.

It's evident that Dawna and Pierre put a lot of love in the design and details of Reef House. This is a great beach house!

28 Mar 2017
Thank you for your great review. Dawna and I are so pleased that you liked Reef House and had a great vacation. It was a pleasure meeting you and we certainly hope to see have you back again soon!

Pierre and Dawna
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing