“Great rental and Excellent Hosts!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the Televison & Bathroom entry from the bedroom
Cool clean bathroom viwed from the shower cubicle
Mirror & Basin
Guest House Exterior
Outside View
Private Patio Area
Entry gate to patio and front door
Picturesque bench for enjoying a hot coffee or good book
Stylish his and her bikes included
Bikes include large shopping baskets and safety helmets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Portuguese first
Any
Daisy L
“Great rental and Excellent Hosts!”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Damian and his wife Xiomara were excellent hosts. They were very accommodating in all of our interactions. We were there during Christmas, and they were thoughtful enough to provide us with a lovely Christmas Day lunch. Grand Turk is quiet with a small town feel, where everyone is friendly and welcoming. The breathtaking beaches are empty and the warm water is inviting. My favourite beach was Governors Beach, which provided me with the secluded paradise which I search for in my travels. The guesthouse is situated on Damian's property in a residential area. There is a little grocery store conveniently across the street. We spent a lot of time at the cruise center in their swimming pool. Our four year old has yet to forgive us for leaving Grand Turk. It is a lovely memory he won't soon forget.

Jerard J
Honolulu
“Great host. Best option available for me.”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

This cottage is located in town but a short walk to the beach. there is a supermarket very near so that was convenient. The room had everything I needed as was very pleasant to be in. I was working so was out of the house most of the time. It was nice to not be at a bigger hotel.
Damian and his family are great hosts and also run a fishing charter. They have been there forever and have so many connections to help you out with. They were very helpful to me and I enjoyed hanging out with him.

Vegandmor...
Portland, Oregon
“Great value”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Place was good for the price. It was a few blocks off the main drag right across from a store which was nice. Bikes were a bit old but they made all the difference in getting around. It was really nice to be able to bike everywhere. Most places were 5 mins away. Unit was very clean and had everything. The best part was probably the bed. After the first place we were at the bed was terrible this one had a thick memory foam on it. Really helped. Damian picked us up and dropped us off which was really nice. It was a great option for divers that are out a lot and just was a place to crash. It did not really have any outdoor space and no view or anything so prob not going to hand out there all day (which was fine with us). The internet went out a fair amount but Damian was very responsive to every issue. For the price it was a great option.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: shower was low and did not drain well
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
m_russell...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Quiet, relaxing and wonderful!”
Reviewed 12 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I traveled solo and Screaming Reels was the perfect choice for my stay. I was looking for a quiet get away and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I had travel delays from Atlanta that caused me to arrive a day later than booked and Captain Damian was very understanding and rearranged important matters to pick me up at the airport, which was way above and beyond what I expected! The guest house is clean and comfortable with easy access to everything. Bicycles are provided but I opted to walk about the island to explore. Stunning beaches and outstanding dining options are a comfortable stroll away, but if you prefer, the kitchen is stocked with everything needed to prepare meals. Keep in mind, this is not a fancy, touristy, hotel. It is situated in a neighborhood with a small market located conveniently across the street. The local folks are warm and friendly. Captain Damian is a fantastic, accommodating host. It is perfect for a quiet get away for a couple or small family. I am looking forward to returning to Screaming Reels and maybe a fishing tour with Captain Damian.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
gpark0317
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great Stay! Highly Recommend”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My brother and I traveled to Grand Turk to scuba dive, and we found Screaming Reels Guest House on TripAdvisor. It had awesome ratings and was very affordable, so we booked it. It was everything we read about. It truly is an awesome place to stay if you are visiting this beautiful Island. The Guest House is clean, a good size, in a good location, and comes with access to two bikes- that was the best part for us! We rode around the Island and explored all GT had to offer. We would highly recommend this place. Damien and his wife are so friendly, welcoming, and kind! We had a great time, and if/when we return to GT, we would stay in this Guest House again over any hotel on the Island.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing