“Great food”

The Sicilian Ristorante
Ranked #71 of 141 Restaurants in Tobago
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The food and service here was excellent! One suggestion is for them to have a little more dim lighting to improve the ambiance!!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant a week ago while visiting Tobago. The service was great - the waitresses were friendly, and we got our food in about 10 minutes. The grilled salmon with vegetables was absolutely delicious. It was Saturday night and so there was live entertainment. We were serenaded by a beautiful young lady who definitely has talent!
The restaurant itself was clean and comfortable and I loved all the photos of Italy on the wall, it created a lovely ambiance. I would definitely recommend this restaurant as I found it to be one of the best on the island.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Visited the restaurant for dinner on a Saturday night. The server was really friendly and accommodating. We really wanted the sushi but were told that the Sushi chef was off that week. I was disappointed because the chalk board that they had outside stated that they had pizza, sushi etc... they should have not included it on the 'chalk' board if it was not available that week... So we ended up ordering the chicken cacciatore which was okay and the chicken Caesar salad. The chicken on the salad was over cooked so it was a bit dry, which I didn't enjoy. I mentioned it to the server though. The portions were a good size... We found out that they serve Nespresso coffee which we love! So we will go back next time just to try the sushi and for that coffee!

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I had a mahi-mahi fish dish that wad delicious and cheesecake as a dessert. Since their mash potato had garlic, I chose salad that came too much but is was my falt.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

My family and I made reservations for a special dinner in advance and was later advised 2 days the dinner that the restaurant had decided to offer a buffet that night (and provided details of the buffet). We were okay with everything that was being offered and kept the reservation. When we arrived that night, 2 major things had changed but they still offered to allow us 1 of the buffet offerings that was promised. We are grateful for that but since it was the restaurant's mistake (which they owned up for), they should have still provided us with what was promised.... so we were all disappointed in what we eventually paid for. The food was tasty but rich (for me) and the fish and shrimp were over cooked. I would go back to for the sushi though because it was a good quality! Most of the members of my party enjoyed the food however! I was happy with the attentiveness and politeness of the staff and would have rated the restaurant higher, if what was promised was delivered.