“The pasta is to die for!”
Review of La Tartaruga

La Tartaruga
Ranked #18 of 141 Restaurants in Tobago
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017

I met the lovely and friendly lady Camille who makes the pasta fresh daily and had to have some. It was as good as any I have had in Italy. An Italian gem of a spot in Tobago.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Had two great meals here what an oasis in a place that didn't have many eateries in the evening. The food was a bit more than we had been paying but well worth it as if was of a very high standard- delicious!! The staff were so lovely and helpful to ensure we got the best wine and food for our budget! The second time we went was for my birthday and they made a fuss. Would certainly return.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

La Tartaruga never disappoints. The customer service is so engaging - you feel like a very special family member. The chef has a passion for his ingredients which shines through as he greets each table. The meals are also incredibly delicious, I savor each mouthful. I also love the unique "chef's starters" or that "amuse bouche" that arrive at your table before your meal. These morsels delight the tastebuds. Last week, it was black truffle pesto...
Make a reservation and don't miss it on your next trip to Tobago.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I believe the restaurant is run by an Authentic Italian family. It's a classic and rustic Italian restaurant that serves authentic Italian. The menus are playful and literally created by children. There were many veggie options so were were very pleased. Prices are high but that was expected. Extremely friendly customer service. We got lots of free tapas as well. My glass of merlot was simply exquisite.

1  Thank Varuna V
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The best restaurant we have tried so far on Tobago. Excellent food and excellent service. The Chef explained everything we got on our plates from the beginning to the end.