“Ok But Overpriced”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Tried this restaurant one evening on word of mouth. We were the only diners, so it was very quiet with little atmosphere. Waitress/hotel receptionist was helpful. We perused a quite limited menu and ordered our meal. Prices were quite high for a place miles from anywhere.

Drinks were bought to us with a smile, soon followed by our meal. Food was ok without being really good, more drinks offered. We did not have a desert or coffee as it was dark outside and we had been warned about being out at night.

The bill came to about £50 but was overpriced to what we had to eat.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Staying in the hotel in which the restaurant is located I have been there several times. The food is good, prices a bit on the high side. The atmosphere is quite depressing. It is difficult to imagine that someone would come to this restaurant "on purpose"

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Lovely atmosphere, good food, 'iffy' service re accounting of your tab, very intimate and regarded as a standard if you are an upscale 'somebody' in tdad

Reviewed 31 May 2015

I got lost on the way to driving here, so I recommend taking a taxi.
At 1st I thought I was the only one dining the week night that I went there, but soon realized that there were many guests there, but just spread out in the corners and quiet tables. Ate outside in the garden terrace area. Very beautiful and unique dining experience. Service was a bit slow, but my dinner and dessert was excellent.
I recommend trying the flying fish if it's on the menu as well as anything with shrimp.
A bit pricey, but I'll be back to visit again during my next stay in POS.

Reviewed 8 January 2015

The food tastes decent, however the prices are on the high side. My preference would be dining in the chagaramas location. The ambiance is ok but in this location I guess this is what you would expect. Parking is safe and food variety is good enough.