“STILL A HIGH CLASS HOTEL”

Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Port of Spain
Reviewed 7 August 2017

It has been a while since our last visit to the Hyatt but we visited as a family for dinner in the main restaurant. The service we received from each member of staff during our visit was par excellence. The food was superb, great choices and very plentiful, which unfortunately left all of us without the chance to savour the dessert menu! All in all a well recommended hotel right in the heart of Port of Spain with great views out to sea. (Also very clean and tidy)

Room Tip: Room overlooking the sea
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank zazazaz
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Trinidad

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I always use the Hyatt as my go to for rest, to be pampered and have alone time. The staff is always courteous, cheerful and helpful. Food is great and the massages are very relaxing. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The staff at the Hyatt, Port-of-Spain was there for me and my family at our time of great loss and we were cared for by all members of the staff like family.

This truly meant quiet a lot to me as I started a tradition with my dad (who recently passed away), by subsequently celebrating his birthday every year at the Hyatt Recency from 2010 when he turned 80!
With him being incapacitated for the last 2 years we were unable to celebrate like before but I continued to stay here on all my visits to Trinidad.

This year I invited a friend to come with me on my visit home on July 1st - 7th and we stayed at the Hyatt. She was so thrilled with the warm reception we received.
Sadly I had to return on the 25th, July for the funeral for my dad, and checked out on the 4th, August.

I can't say enough about the staff and how proud I am of their exceptional customer service, especially in comparison to all the places I've visit around the world. From Austria to Munich, Switzerland to Luxembourg, this Hyatt ranks as one of the best places I've ever stayed!

Thank you once again to all - from the bellhop to the front desk, the chefs to the servers, the room staff to the dinning staff, I say "Hats off to you all" and continue to excel at doing the very best!!!

P.S. - I'm already planning to have a Memorial for my dad and you there will be no guessing as to where the entire family is going to stay when we come home from the States!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
54.7 km away
Acajou Hotel
Acajou Hotel
#1 of 2 in Grande Riviere

Been to Hyatt Regency Trinidad? Share your experiences!