2,057 results
All reviews the executive lounge pool terrace lobby bar enjoyed my stay queens park upside business trinidad spain port savannah natalie gym carnival poolside pos zoo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved my stay at this hotel when I went with my mom, and I loved it even more when I went with my significant other. It was a terrific stay. The ammenities were sufficient enough for us, the view from our room (Executive King Room with Balcony) was gorgeous, the privacy of everything was wonderful. The staff were so helpful with every single thing and there was nothing more we could have asked for. Absolutely loved our stay.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Miranda K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It is great to see that you enjoyed yet another stay with us and we look forward welcoming you back soon to your home away from home!

Reviewed 7 October 2018

My second time staying at this hotel - it is a great hotel. We were with a group and managed to get a great group rate making this the most affordable deal ever.
The pool and jacuzzi are great. The pool is large with funky disco lighting at night. The pool side cabanas and chairs are very nice.
The view from the balcony and roof terrace is spectacular.
The room was clean, very large, with plenty of tea and coffee - complimentary water, a small fridge, a large shower with both a handheld and rainshower head. Very very nice.
The breakfast buffet is great. If you need dinner though - go to Luce, the food is much better and there are many more options.
The only thing is that the exchange rate at the hotel is $1 to 6 TT... not cool.

I was assisted by Kelly Wahid who did an excellent job with accommodating our group. And we were checked in by Ken, who did an excellent job and made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Thank you also for the shout out to Kelly and Ken, they are truly remarkable team members who go out of their way. I will certainly pass on the message to them. Sorry to hear about the dinner options to be limited. We recently revamped our restaurant and introduced some new concepts with excellent prices and your feedback will helps us identify other options.

Thank you again and we hope to see you and your group back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This hotel has Hilton name but not the Hilton quality. The rooms are smelly and old. Many fixtures are broken or wobbly. The vents and corners are dusty and moldy. The only advantage is the Savana park that you can run or walk.

Room Tip: Stay at Marriott Courtyard
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Marcos A,

I am sorry to see your disappointment in our hotel. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at jaap.vandam@Hilton.com so I can get the opportunity to speak to you in person about your experience.

Jaap van Dam
Director of Operations

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent room and service from front desk and hotel staff! Very clean. The room was very spacious, it was the suit. The pool was awesome and the breakfast service was lovely. Food was great! I had no complaints.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stay606123

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for this great review, your kind words will be shared with our teams to recognize their efforts. Glad you enjoyed our facilities and breakfast.

Look forward to have you return soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in a standard family room which only needs an attention to detail to improve it. I would have liked a kettle. The hotel is undergoing refurbishment which is not disruptive and has taken the hotel to a new level. It is spacious with several lounge areas to relax in. I feel it has the best location of the city hotels with lovely views and ease of getting around. Car needed.
One note: the lobby bar charged me a much higher price than the same drink in room service!
Friendly polite staff but the level of service in the restaurant could be improved.
Housekeeping was quick to respond.
I would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Trinidad-Hilton, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Explore817034,

Thank you for this review. Your feedback for improvements are noted and will be shared with the team. We are in a continuous process to improve our products and will start changing out our carpets very soon. Glad you enjoyed your stay and looking forward welcoming you again.