Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
TravelocityUSD 808
PricelineUSD 980
Trip.comUSD 938
1,877 results
All reviews golf course mango four seasons resort kids club adult pool pool staff boat ride st kitts water sports a mountain view room cold towels beautiful property every staff member indian summer family vacation killer bee ocean front
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021

Four Seasons
The FS Nevis is a beautiful property with friendly and attentive staff. When we visited in April, there were few guests due to Covid. The quiet was nice as a guest, though I do hope guests begin to return in droves soon. The staff didn’t miss a beat. They all wore masks and made everyone feel safe with covid precautions. It’s amazing to see what true hospitality professionals can pull off, given the trying circumstances. The staff at FS were incredible and made us feel like we were at an oasis. The drinks were delicious, the poolside staff kept them flowing. Our room was beautiful and comfortable, housekeeping did an amazing job. Every single staff member we passed had a smile and a kind word for us. Truly lovely stay.

Visiting St. Kitts
While the FS was FANTASTIC, I’m not sure I would visit the country of St. Kitts and Nevis again during covid times due to the hassle of travel restrictions. The government requires a negative PCR covid test within 72 hours of your trip... once you get your results you must submit them to the government website to get an official travel authorization form. Beware- the email you get following your submission of the PCR test is NOT the authorization form, but an acknowledgment of receipt. Given the PCR tests in my hometown usually take 48-72 hours to process, we did not have time to wait for a government employee in St. Kitts to take their time approving our travel. We were almost prevented from boarding our flight from the US. Given there aren’t that many flights to St. Kitts at this time, this could have shortened our stay to a 1 day vacation in St. Kitts!!! We were not the only ones at the FS who had a similar close call.

I hope they figure out this process/timeline soon. Because it seems like hotels in St. Kitts are otherwise fully prepared to give you the best vacation of your life!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ruby Garcia, Owner at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Hello there, Thank you so much for your five-star review. We're delighted to hear that you had a great time at the Resort when you arrived in Nevis. The care of our guests is very important, so thank you for sharing your experience. We hope that when travel is fully back to normal, you do return.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

This was hands down the best vacation that I have ever been on, and it is truly all thanks to the FS Nevis! The staff was SO charming and welcoming, the rooms were massive and comfortable, the food was absolutely delicious - highly recommend the USDA 12OZ NY striploin steak for and herb mash potatoes for dinner & the pancakes for breakfast! When you are by the pool or on the beach, order the Nevis Nachos and the INCREDIBLE Kendie's Kick as a drink (I made sure I got one last order in before leaving the island)! The entire property is HUGE - there is so much you can do and explore! So much wildlife to see at any point during your stay - I personally had some fun monkey spectators while I worked out at the top notch fitness center. I cannot wait to go back to visit the many friends that I made. I am secretly already planning my next trip!

Date of stay: April 2021
Ruby Garcia, Owner at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your five-star review. It sounds like you had a fun-filled stay with us and really got to experience it all. A Kendie creation is definitely one of our highlights when dining at On the Dune. Let us know if you need any help planning your next trip.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

I just returned from my second stay at Four Seasons Nevis and wow! They continue to blow me away each and every time and I can't get enough. The service is top notch, the rooms are incredible, the entire property is simply amazing! You can experience so much of the island of Nevis without even having to leave the property because of how big the Four Seasons property is. It's like a city within the island! The food is OUTSTANDING - especially at On the Dune. Make sure to get the Nevis Nachos by the pool. They're so delicious!! Don't leave without tasting Kendie's Kick - it's the drink made exclusively at this property by one of the incredible staff members named Kendie. Even better if you can get one made by her!! I'll surely be back to visit all the incredible people again.

Date of stay: April 2021

Hi Maddie, thank you so much for your five-star review. We are so delighted to hear that you had another amazing visit to Nevis and stay with us at the Resort. Glad you were able to try one of Kendie's creations and our new restaurant On the Dune. Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

This resort has it all whether you're up for activities-as we were-or just simply want to relax and enjoy the grounds, the weather, or the dining.
The staff is very accommodating and always close by when you need them, but otherwise out of your way.
Very relaxing, and facilities are top notch. It appears they did accomplish some improvements and upgrades during the Covid shut down.
We can't wait to return.

Room tip: Get an ocean view room.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Walter T
Ruby Garcia, Owner at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hi Walter, thank you for your five-star review. We're so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful and relaxing visit with us. We hope you get to come back soon and experience a little more of paradise.

Reviewed 18 December 2020

This place is beyond words, even during Covid. The service, the rooms, the food, everything is top notch. Everyone is so friendly you do not want to leave. We got married here 2 years ago so we returned for our anniversary this year and they had a surprise for us in our room. Rose petals everywhere, bubble bath filled, champagne, fun towel display, they even had a picture of us from the wedding. And it didn't stop there they gave us a beautiful desert at dinner with more champagne! Unbelievable service all around. This is our 3rd time here and our favorite spot. Everyone was so happy we came during covid, i dont want to give away the secret about this little piece of heaven, but I always want you to go to support the island because everyone is so great.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
2  Thank nicolemH6401LE
Ruby Garcia, Owner at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2020

Hi Nicole, first we want to say, Happy Anniversary! We are so happy you were able to come back even during Covid and have an amazing time and really get to celebrate your anniversary. We hope you continue to make this a yearly tradition. Thank you again for your lovely review, and we hope to see you next year (or sooner).