“Relax Relax Relax”
La Vue de Basseterre - Apartment with Stunning Sea Views and Simple Elegance (Nigel Mack)
Mountain View of property (Entrance) Apartment Balcony with Sea View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Mountain View of property (Entrance)
Apartment Balcony with Sea View
Entrance to Apartment with Balcony and Sea Views
Dining Room (seats 6)
Living Room
Living Room with Flat Screen TV
Bedroom with King sized bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom with king sized bed (sleeps 2)
King sized bed with dresser and work desk
Bedroom with closet and work desk
Linen closet and Laundry (washer and dryer)
Bathroom with shower
One of many sunsets you can experience at the Apartment
View of Bird Rock and City Center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jannysmil...
“Relax Relax Relax”
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I love this place. I know we're not supposed to *love * things but this place is the bomb. I'm so glad I came across it. The area, peaceful, the view awesome, the ergonomics...Just Bombing!!!I'd come here every weekend if I could. You'd feel right at home. Everything is great! I no longer want to go to hotels. THIS IS THE PLACE!!! :)

Management Response
12 Mar 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback! We enjoyed hosting you as well.
LaToya B
“Absolutely Positively Love This Place!”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

What can I say other than this is my home away from home. Which was the first thing I said when I arrived. Clean, spacious, the view is simply amazing and the layout of the apartment is perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better place. Although I have friends there I truly felt safe here being by myself. They made my stay extra special with having me a birthday gift there when I arrived. Which shows they are very considerate and thoughtful people. I KNOW this place is going to be a top seller on this site. My view every morning says it all!

Management Response
8 Mar 2018
Thank you for the positive response. We look forward to hosting you in the future.
Seana and Nigel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing