“Wish I found this sooner”
Review of Pro Divers, Inc.

Pro Divers, Inc.
More attraction details
Owner description: Pro Divers St Kitts is the island's premiere PADI Scuba Diving facility We offer a personal service and a fun atmosphere which enables you to get the most from your St Kitts scuba diving experience. All dives are led by a Padi Instructor who will give you a thorough dive briefing and accompany you on your dive. We are a Padi 5 Star Dive Resort and the only 5 Star Padi Dive Resort on the island of St Kitts. We are located on the West side of the Basseterre harbour and just 7-10 minutes from the Frigate Bay resort area.
Stoneham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish I found this sooner”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Just returned from a St. Kitts trip and found Austin on the day before we left. He took us out to two different sights and described both in detail as to what to expect and look for. He also asked which sights we wanted to dive at and made sure it was appropriate for everyone on board. I did not have any equipment and what he had for us to use was the best I gave seen including a nice dive computer. If I had found him earlier I would have dove all week. Two dives and back by 2 so plenty of time for other things. Cannot recommend him enough

1 Thank BobL275

Lake Isabella, California
“Always wonderful!!!!!”
Reviewed 17 December 2011

My family and I have been diving with Pro Divers on several ocassions. Each time has been incredicible. The equipment they have and the knowledge of the underwater area of St. Kitts is unsurpassed. My children ages 13 and 11 are always well taken care of. We have been diving in many places (Aruba, Hawaii, Grand Cayman ect.) but the family always wanst to return to St.Kitts because of the diving experience that Austin and Pro Divers provides.

Visited November 2011
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“ProDivers.. Dont go anywhere else!”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I should have wrote this months ago.
Our first time in St. Kitts on October 8th thru the 17th and had the pleasure of diving with Auston six times. From the start I knew this was the shop to book with. Margot was very friendly and fast with getting my dive partner and I set for a 3 day 6 tank dive. They were very flexible in our vacation schedule in planning what three days we wanted to go on. The shuttle service from the Marriott was on time and fast in getting us to their shop, Once there a fast registration and equipment checkout. The nice thing was it was before the peak season and the first day we had only 6 divers. Auston made it a personal dive for us all by asking what we wanted to dive (Reef / Wreck or his secret spots) The first day was a very nice dive on a wreck and reef. The comfort level that he instilled in all of the divers was a nice change from the normal hurry up and get in the water type of shop. He made sure to inform us of what each dive would show us and any challenges. What more can you ask for on a dive than gorgeous reefs, octopus, Lobster, eel, shark, way cool wrecks and so many fish that you cant list.
The best part was to come back to the boat and have all your equipment switched over for you for the next dive. They keep your equipment for the next dive and rinse it for you and have it ready when you come back. Even the last day he offered to rinse and clean it all, let it dry and deliver back to our hotel the next day. What service!
Their equipment was top notch. Everybody had dive computers and high end regulators. Not like the shops that have worn out bottom line stuff. Their boat was awesome. My dive partner gets seasick somewhat easy and the second day was was really wavy but the flat catamaran made it seem like glass. Easy entry at the rear and nice shaded canopy made for very comfortable days.
Auston has such a great knowledge of the waters and has the "Secret" spots that have such wonderful things to see that no other outfitter has. Ask him to take you to the vents way cool. It was was one of the best diving experiences I have had.
DONT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE this is the place to book.
Thank you again Auston and all of your staff for a great time.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Leatherback turtles... as he promised and delivered.

Visited October 2011
Vancouver, Washington, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful First Experience (Discover Scuba)”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

This was my first time diving and to tell you the truth I was pretty nervous not knowing what to expect and then to see all those other experienced divers put me even further on edge. However, once I got on the gear and hit the water those feelings went away. Terry was my instructor and he was absolutely great. He was patient with me when I couldn't get down the clearing of my mask at first, but once that was done it was wonderful. I am planning on becoming certified very soon so that I can dive more often. My experience with ProDivers and Terry was one that I will always remember and I highly recommend them and should I ever return to St. Kitts Prodivers will be first on my list of excursions... they got me hooked!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank NateOrr
Park City, Utah
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Austin at Pro Divers is terrific!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I visited St. Kitts the last week of October 2011 and spent two days diving with Austin and his crew at Pro Divers. We has wonderful dives! Austin had some great dive sites picked for us and paid extra attentionto the newer divers.
We had a fantastic experience!!! I would recommend them to anyone and go back to them myself if ever in St. Kitts.
Diane