“Fantastic Stay!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Cayman Brac Beach Villas
Enjoy over 10 hammocks on the property!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cayman Brac Beach Villas
Enjoy over 10 hammocks on the property!
Unit B Bedroom.
Unit B dining area
Kayaks free for you to use
One of unit A's three bedrooms
Brac Beach Villas poolside courtyard
Enjoy your very own private pool!
Hammock haven. Pure Bliss
Unit A living room. Comfortable space for the entire family to enjoy.
Welcome to your Caribbean holiday!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Winnipeg, Canada
“Fantastic Stay!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

We had an amazing time. I don't know where to begin. The villa was so perfect for us, the view spectacular, and Justin and Claudia's hospitality tremendous. The weather was a dream and to sum it up, we had a ball. If you could find a way to make the sand flies go away, our vacation would have been a 10/10! We adjusted anyway and kept going. We were active everyday. We completed 24 dives! Hiked every trail. We took pictures of boobies! We had massages on our beach, bonfires at night, swam in the pool, many, many beach walks, collected shells, explored more caves than even Justin knew about. We boiled lobster and feasted in our courtyard. Slept in the hammocks to wake up with the sunrise! We never once used the A/C because it would be a sin to miss a minute of the heat and humidity. We thoroughly enjoyed dining almost everywhere on the island, and sang karaoke rocking the barracuda so hard that the owner kept it open 1 hr past close!
John was able to fish and enjoy great catches thanks to Justin's efforts with the rods and bait. Justin knew how much we enjoyed limes in our drinks and Repeatedly surprised us with fresh local limes. Each night we decorated many islanders with glow bracelets as we went out. They especially looked good when we shook the maracas and danced with Perry at the Alexander buffet night.
We celebrated 2 birthdays and an anniversary. Holy!
We flew to little cayman and motorbiked around the entire island and swam in very little beach opening.
Are you getting the picture? Kinda perfect huh?
We have all left a little piece of our hearts at the brac beach villas and our names are on the trees to prove it.
Our deepest thanks,
John, Loretta, Al, Jan and Susan

Chris P
dfw
“Great Villas and location on The Brac”
Reviewed 2 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Not sure where to start, so I guess I will start with Booking.
I was quite happy with the responses to the speed of answers to some of our questions, and booked unit A (3 bedroom) for 6 of us. My parents, Myself and wife, and our kids. I read reviews on another site, and was quite happy with all the positive feedback. I was taken by the fact that they have a 'craft/art' area where they encourage guests to build some art, and leave it on the property..

We had lots of questions about what is included in the property, and pretty much, everything you would need in a villa is included.. In Unit A, you have a full size fridge, range, microwave, and dishwasher. I think the other units have the similar equipment, but more European style (smaller). The only thing that I think was really 'missing' was some kind of pitcher for making some lemonade. All the other utensils, bath towels, beach towels, are included as part of the rental. You can even rent some kids toys etc. Although we did not know that ahead of time, and left a bunch of buckets/spades for the next kiddos. They even have some life vests. (They have a pool which goes from about 4' to 9' deep).

When we arrived, we were met by a representative of the property, and also our rental car (which we were informed of by the villa). We had so much luggage, the property representative took my parents to the villa, while we crammed in w/ all our luggage and food into a large rental van.

All the rooms had window A/C units, they were a bit loud, but cooled the rooms effectively.. We ended up not using the 3rd bedroom.. Unit A is split in two.. One side (the single story in the picture) is a bedroom with 2 beds (and sleeper sofa), a living area w/ TV, and kitchen (and off kitchen their washer/dryer too!). They have a toilet and sink in the bedroom, in this side, but no shower/bath.

Across the court-yard (still on ground floor) are two bedrooms one with king bed, the other with 2 beds. There is a Shower/bathroom/toilet inbetween the rooms, and the one with king bed has a shower/toilet/sink in an expanded closet.. It works.. quaint.. And quite resourceful.

Above the two rooms are the B/C units (2 and 1 bedroom).. Unfortunately, you can hear the people above you pretty easily. I was not really bothered by it, but my wife (light sleeper) could hear them moving around early morning. This was probably the only negative of the entire stay, and not enough an issue for me to reduce my rating..

The property is right on the beach, just past a beach called public beach.. About 8 minutes from the airport. Close to a couple caves, and close to a market, gift shop, beer/wine/liquor store, and a couple dive shops (I recommend brac scuba shack)..

They had a nice binder full of information, from history of the building (it once had the largest swimming pool on the island!), to restaurant menus, charter contacts, and diving info.

The sand is sandy, and pretty decent for making sand castles. It was a bit windy, and the seas were rougher than normal, but you should be able to snorkel right off the beach, but bring some water shoes, there are some rocks (not many) just a few feet into the water, before it goes to sand again.

The beach had quite a bit of seaweed, and some trash washing up (never seen so many shoes in my life).. Not really their fault that people dump trash in the ocean.

They have quite a lot of hammocks, which we spent a little bit of time in under some trees. We did not see much for bugs, except around dusk, when mosquitos are out.. Bring some bug spray. There are LOTS of crabs on the island, sand crabs on the beach in little holes they dig.. Loads and loads of hermit crabs (all over the island), and lots of lizzards. (big and small)..

There is a cool pond across the road from the property which is great for some bird watching early in the morning.

The property was old, cinderblock construction, but well taken care of.. It is not sparkling new, but it is not falling apart either.. I would stay there, especially since it survived so many hurricanes.

Wifi in our unit seemed slow, but we had 2 laptops, 2 tablets connected, and my daughter liked to download youtube videos when taking a break from the sun.. You can check your email, but don't expect to watch slingbox (at least in unit a's dsl)..

One last thing. the mattresses are HARD.. I can't say I slept much, but can't say it was my kids waking me up, or just the fact that I was not tired while I was there..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, Pool, Customer Service!
Liked least: Bed, and Noise.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ERAmante
George Town, null, Cayman Islands
“This place rocks!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We went-16 of us and we all had a blast.

The property was exactly configured to our needs.We have 2 couples occupying the upper floor (privacy!), below it are the ladies and the separate structure with the big dining and kitchen were occupied by the gents.

We love the view, the free kayak and bicycle and it is the best beach location in Cayman Brac.
Of course, who will forget the memorable hammock beside the pool and the pool itself which were constantly used during our stay....it was so refreshing.

The property is close to the airport (5-8 mins away), close to the grocery and some caves.
During our 3 days 2 nights stay, we barely had a long sleep since we want to maximize the use of the place. It has wifi on each location and the bedrooms have nice cozy feel. The big kitchen is very well equipped with the things we need to prepare food and of course the wide dining table as well as the living area for bonding and fun-filled night. The bluetooth speaker is awesome, no need for cables, just bring your ipod, ipad or smart phone and start the party sounds!

I strongly recommend this place for those people or (large group) that are seeking for a memorable stay in the Brac..for sure, we will be back!

Edzel

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Free Kayak
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Minnesota
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing