We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Tasteful renovation and all the essentials for a great vacation. Corner unit in quiet 40-unit condo complex with large private pool and direct access to a sandy stretch of Seven Mile Beach. We often had the pool to ourselves just after sunset (or shared it with another family).
Features worth mentioning:
- Kids had their own upstairs bedroom with ensuite bath and shower, and a dedicated AC unit which had no problem keeping their room perfectly cooled at night. Shower is only meant for kids or small adults (not for anyone over 5 foot eight inches tall). Completely walled off so adults can watch a movie downstairs without disturbing the kids.
- Master bedroom is spacious with a king bed and sliding door to sun deck, again with dedicated AC unit and ceiling fan. Adjacent to main floor bath and shower with generously sized walk-in shower.
- Stacking washer/dryer which had no trouble keeping up with our beachwear and wet towels. Rapid cycle 30 minutes or full cycle 50 minutes. Bring your own soap!
-Full size kitchen appliances including dishwasher, and four swivel barstools at the eat-in countertop.
- We never ran out of hot water for the shower, even with two teenage daughters and parents taking showers one-after-the-other after a day at the beach.
- High speed internet and cable tv with all main American and Canadian channels included. Wifi ID and password shown on the side of the router for easy access.
- Great location beside Royal Palms beach club/Prima Italian restaurant. Upbeat pop music all day long at the beach, but never bothered us in the room. Ample parking in the Royal Palms lot. Sometimes the reserved spots for the Island Pines condo were full, but we could always find a spot elsewhere in the parking lot.
- After a day at the beach it was nice to have a heated water rinse and jump in the large freshwater pool which felt 10 degrees warmer than the ocean.
-Would definitely return to this unit and recommend to a friend.
We had an amazing time staying at this unit! The unit is fully renovated and so convientetly located. The royal palm is a beach/pool lounge with bar and night life offered daily right next door. Across the street is caymana bay which is a high end mall with a gym and movie theater. The unit is located on the beach with resteraunts right across the street. Perfect location
We enjoyed our stay in this full equipment apartment, which was just a few steps away from the beach. Located at the center of 7 Mile Beach. A lot of restaurants were only a few minutes away. The bed was very comfortable. We also liked the very big balcony and lokking forward to our next stay in 2018.
We have just returned from our holiday to Grand Cayman and stayed in this wonderful appartment (2 adults, a 10 month old and 3.5yr old). The correspondance from the owner has been on time and informative and arrival was exceptionally easy. We were even able to arrange for a grocery shop to be delivered to the appartment for our arrival which after a long haul flight with kids was a life saver.
The appartment is litterally right on Seven Mile beach in a fantastic location and the swimming pool (shared) was brilliant for us as a family - clean and well looked after.
The appartment itself was very clean upon arrival and is amazingly well stocked with everything you could think of including beach toys, towels, dvds, crayons, games etc. The beds are extremely comfortable and our little girl loved the kids bedroom upstairs. It is a perfect appartment for a family especially with utilities including a washing machine and tumble dryer which when you have a baby is essential.
We would like to thank the owner(s) and would absolutely recommend to anyone. Hopefully we can return in the near future !
Great condo, perfect location, you can walk to everything. Condo was clean and nice kitchen. Highly recommend for families traveling with children.