Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 150
USD 140
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 231
USD 224
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 351
USD 189
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 348
USD 566
USD 443
Travelocity
  • Pool
Villas of the Galleon(Seven Mile Beach)
USD 307
USD 293
USD 1,193
USD 1,152
Coral Stone Club(Seven Mile Beach)
USD 893
All reviewswine hoursocial hourbeach restaurantgrand caymanrooms are modernocean viewfitness classespaddle boardsmain restaurantcalico jackstostadaturn down servicebottle of champagnethe ritzbeautiful propertymoment you arrivepool bar
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Can't say enough about this place. Exceptional. Everyone, and I mean everyone, at this resort goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. Bartenders remember your name and your favorite cocktail, the poolside and beachside staff is helpful and friendly, the pool is astounding, and the food (while expensive) is excellent. Definitely not cheap, but very worth it. Wife and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virgil S
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I'm late with my review, but I stayed here the week of 4th of July and this resort has truly set the standards. Everything about it, room, pool, amenities, restaurants were great. I caught a cold while I was there and was suppose to tour the hotel for a wedding and the Catering Sales Manager Jessica Cohen had a tray of tea and cookies sent to me. As a travel agent, this is the type of resort that I want to book my clients. Unfortunately, due to my cold, I didn't enjoy Grand Cayman like I wanted. I will definitely be returning soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We came to the Kimpton Seafire for our 2nd annual family vacation. I went with my husband, two sons and daughters-in-law, and 2 grandkids, ages 4 and 6 1/2. We had a wonderful time. From beginning to end, most staff members were very friendly and helpful. One of my daughter-in-law's birthdays happened to fall on the Sunday we were coming back to the U.S. I had e-mailed Megan back and forth prior to our arrival, planning a birthday surprise for her, and wow, did Megan deliver. She even asked me what kind of food items I thought my d-i-l would prefer. After a friendly greeting by the valet attendants and an easy early check-in, we got the usual reception in the lobby (Megan herself brought over the cocktails and virgin cocktails for the kids, which everyone enjoyed). Once in our rooms, a bottle of champagne, along with a birthday cake and some sweets, were delivered to my d-i-l's room, along with a nice birthday message. Then Saturday night, when we ate at Ave, Jestin our server brought out a birthday cake with candles and also beautiful and delicious sweets and colorful truffles, with happy birthday and safe travel messages on them. Jestin couldn't do enough to make sure it was a special occasion for all of us. My d-i-l, and the rest of us by extension, really celebrated her birthday in style! Thank you, Megan and all who made it possible! Now about the resort itself: in one word, amazing. It still smells new. We got three oceanview rooms with balconies; no complaints there, other than the lights were a bit difficult to figure out how they worked. Housekeeping staff was great. Jennifer, who was always hanging out by the coffee station in one part of the lobby, was very helpful in giving us suggestions as to where we should go. Even the young man who was in charge of the coffee station was constantly on top of it; wiping up spills, helping the guests find what they needed, etc. There's a wine happy hour every afternoon; the wines were very good. I didn't see any hors d'oeuvres, but we always got there pretty late, so it could be they were gone by that time. We all had a blast at the gorgeous pool, especially the kids, and the young crowd in our group partook of paddle boards and big water wheelers (not sure what they're called), which, along with rafts and other non-motorized playtoys, were included in the resort fee. The attendants here were also very nice as well, as were the beach towel attendants. I understand there's also underwater cameras available, but we were told they were out of them. We had most of our lunches at Cocoloba, a little outdoor restaurant on the beach right on their premises; it was good, with friendly staff, but it would've been nice to have other options nearby. That's not the resort's fault, though. I'm sure eventually some more restaurants will start cropping up; you can already see some developments under construction nearby. We tried Calico Jack's which is walking distance to the resort, but decided that with small kids it probably was not the best option; it had a bar feel to it. So we left. But I'm sure for adults it's fine. The resort is not very near town or other restaurants, so that was a little disappointing. One nice option the resort provides is a free hourly shuttle to Camana Bay, where there are all sorts of restaurants and shops. But mostly we stayed at the resort, just because with kids it was easier, so we were sort of stuck either doing room service or Cocoloba's. They also have a little store called Seafire Pantry in the hotel lobby; that's good for sandwiches and simple breakfast items. We did those a couple of times. Ave and Avecita are too fancy for anything other than dinner, in my opinion. We had rented a van, so were able to drive to different places for dinner (you drive on the left side of the road; that was an experience!). But overall, it's pretty easy driving, and the valet attendants did a wonderful job of bringing our car right away and giving us tips as to the easiest routes to where we wanted to go. On the premises also is Red Sail Sports; that's who we used for our sunset sail, and I believe they offer several other excursions as well. We also did a Stingray City tour with Acquarius Tours; I'm not sure if Red Sail also does them. Overall, I would definitely recommend this resort. We had a couple of minor issues with a couple of staff members; when they sent me their survey I informed them about the issues, and the General Manager, Mr. Steven Andre, sent me a personal e-mail acknowledging and apologizing for the problems and stating they would be addressed with the staff, so that's was an appreciated and welcome gesture. But, as I previously stated, overall everyone was accommodating, efficient, and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Expensive, but worthwhile. Really, everything in the Caymans is expensive! Word of advice: ask for credit card receipts everywhere you go. They're usually not automatically provided, as they are in the states. You also should notice if you're being billed U.S. dollars or Cayman; when we went every Cayman dollar was $1.25 U.S. dollars. When we got our credit card bills, it got a little confusing; some places charged U.S., some Cayman, and others used a different exchange rate. But, go and have fun! That's what it's all about.

Room Tip: We were on the eighth floor. We had asked for a high floor, and got it. Great views!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Moradilla1953
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This has to be the best Resort on the Caymans! First rate service from the moment you get to the front door. The rooms are first rate. Big HD TV, Big Bathrooms, very comfortable beds. In August the water is going to be warm but there was plenty of shade.
Coccoloba Beach restaurant is right at the beach with service to your chair.
We only ate at the Ave (hotel restaurant) one nite but it was excellent (try the tuna!)
We booked all other dinners thru the concierge. (Megan was the most helpful, thoughtful concierge we have ever had.), It was our Anniversary and she made sure each restaurant recognized the event!
SOME HOTEL TIPS:
Reserve your beach chairs early. If you want shade, you need to reserve by 8 or 8:30
When you make your reservations, ask for a ocean view overlooking the pool.
SOME ISLAND TIPS:
Get a car from the airport. We reserved one thru Budget. $97 for 5 days. Taxis are very expensive.
The dollar is very weak so there s a 20% difference in pricing. A $100 restaurant bill in CI is $120 in USD. By the way, prepare for sticker shock. Nothing is cheap.

Some GREAT resturants:
Catch, Pappagalos (my favorite), Morgans, Eats Café and Sunshine Grill are great places to grab Breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a Ocean View with a view of the ocean. Otherwise, you might get a room overlooking the parkinh lot
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike V
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful new hotel on Seven Mile Beach. Every amenity and water sport at your fingertips. Modern, sleek and sexy. Pool is stunning. Beach is a tad cramped, but it did not bother us as the ocean is vast!!! Perfecto!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family