“Our favorite coffee place”
Review of Cayman Coffee Club

Cayman Coffee Club
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I live here in Cayman, we love coffee and we have tried all the coffee place around the island, there is none like Cayman Coffee Club. Healthy choices if you don't want sugar, best quality coffee as well. We came here every time we can, and we will keep coming.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

So happy that I discovered this gem while vacationing in Grand Cayman. We stopped in 3-4 times while vacationing 20-minutes away from this coffee house in George Town. I was so worried that I would miss my Starbucks coffee on vacation but Cayman Coffee Club was so much better! My husband and I would sit inside, sip away and read our books while there. The owners and staff are so nice and friendly. They made us feel very welcome (a very nice vibe inside this place and very clean). Whether you are getting off a ship (right across from the port) or vacationing on the island, please stop in and check out the Cayman Coffee Club for yourself! I also have to add that the free WiFi worked very well and helped us stay connected. (I had an Americano each time and although I never ate at the Cayman Coffee Club, the food looked quite good and appealing)

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

While walking we found this little hidden secret with great coffee and ice cream for the boy. The service was friendly and the Owner was extremely helpful in offering tips on getting around the island.

He even shared some homemade ceviche (not on the menu)... Great place!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Great place to sit down and watch the world go by... We were on a cruise, and needed to spend a few minutes before starting our tour so looked for somewhere "local" to find a coffee and quick breakfast. Cayman Coffee Club fit the bill - plenty of space, very friendly owners and a great coffee and snack. So good in fact that we dropped back in after our trip for ice cream - really tasty (recommend a chocolate/Caramel combination!). All-in-all a great escape from the usual hustle and bustle.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I love coffee. And also I have knowledge about coffee from.a to z But not just regular coffee. Better be at good and quality and tasty.
Great small coffee shop. Good ice cream excellent view. Nice music and friendly staff.
Very good coffee. My favorite double expreso.