“Excellent ”

Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in George Town
Price range: USD 0 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I went last night at Casanova
The food was amazing.
At first we were undecided about what to get ...
But then Edward our server suggested us to get the daily special I got home made pasta with lobster and my boyfriend had lobster thermidor... And a bottle of wine... Edward was very friendly and very helpful... We suggest you to ask for him next time you go there :)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,294)

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Italian as good as anything in NY. Marvelous views. Service was excellent as was the wine. Prices were reasonable

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Great evening with our group of 10. Service was great despite us running them back and forth to the bar :). I'm not Italian but I've owned businesses there and have traveled a lot. I can honestly say this was very authentic in both presentation and preparation. Each dish was cooked to perfection from the appetizers, salads, seafood, pastas and deserts!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We went here twice during our stay and the food is generally very good. My lasagna was just ok but everything else was above average and they also have excellen tiramisu. Service is also excellent and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This was a wonderful experience. We sat outside overlooking the water. The staff is excellent and really make you feel welcome. the homemade pasta was super delicious.