“Try the jerk chicken sandwich!”
Review of Paperman's Midtown

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paperman's Midtown
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to hang out for coffee with friends. Friendly staff and good service. I am hooked on their jerk chicken sandwich and get one almost every week if I can.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Paper mans is the spot to go when you need downtime with friends or alone time wit your iPad..the kids love it here to. Great sandwiches, scones and amazing teas. The curry chicken sandwich and the green onion scones are delish!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Used regular milk in my coffee instead of alternative and i am lactose intolerant. They need to be more careful about that. Food is amazing so is the service and prices.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Expensive..... I'm always rushing so I have to do my make up a few times in their bright green bath room that has a wooden chair for fashion or the gods to sit. I knew coffee since I was 5. I would rate their coffee as 1. The atmosphere 3 and the customer service 2. It's all over priced even the water. But a good place to loud gossip.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

This local cafe is perfect for meet and greets, business meetings and little get togethers. The owner is very friendly. And the service is great.