“Okay for Seafood”

The Lobster Pot
Ranked #8 of 129 Restaurants in George Town
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great seafood and waterfront location for over 50 year's. But also serving award winning steaks and Sunday Brunch
Reviewed 19 February 2018

It was just okay for the seafood we had. It was the first restaurant of the 5 days we were here and the least favorite of all of them. I say okay because with the pricing on the high side it should have been better. I had lobster tail and my husband had seafood combo.

1  Thank Elaine D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Big thank you to Niels and his team - the energy they bring in the restaurant. All the servers carry themselves very well. They are all very very pleasant. The food was just spectacular. The shrimp and lobster we had was well cooked to perfection. The steak was so so juicy my goodness. I had the best starter ever “pulled pork spring rolls”. I can’t stop thinking about them. Lee our server was great. It was a great experience and would recommend this restaurant. Well priced for the quality of food.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This expensive restaurant is one more with a great water view. And the food was good - but not nearly as good as other island restaurants in this price-range.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I have you eaten here before and it's always been spectacular. But this Valentine's Day was made very special by the way we were treated and greeted by the staff. Minute you walk in the door everyone that sees you greet you then they make sure that you get to your table and oh did I mention a table of your choice. The views are spectacular staff is excellent the food is outstanding and this Valentine's Day with my wife was probably the best I've ever had because the staff made us feel like part of the family. This is a must go restaurant if you're ever in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant Fresh local seafood
Has been a favourite restaurant on several visits to Grand Cayman. Great seaside restaurant with friendly service