“Great people”

Lobster Pot Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Lobster Pot Dive center on Grand Cayman is an authorized PADI 5 Star Dive Resort with a 5 star reputation. Our divers return year after year to experience our friendly, reliable and first-class scuba diving service and for the best dive training and dive trips on Grand Cayman. Our guests consistently give us 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor, resulting in a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award. Together with our partners, Deep Blue Divers and Wall to Wall Diving, we offer PADI dive courses, morning and afternoon two-tank boat dive trips to Grand Cayman’s famous wall, the wreck of the ex-USS Kittiwake and world-famous Stingray City, shore diving & night diving and dive & snorkel equipment rentals. Learn to Dive Grand CaymanOur experienced and highly knowledgeable PADI instructors teach the full range of PADI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving for the complete beginner, right up to Divemaster, the first PADI professional rating, including Nitrox, Rescue Diver and many PADI dive specialties. We are one of few dive centers on Grand Cayman with its own private dock so all you have to do is step onto your dive boat for your Grand Cayman dive adventure – no struggling on board from the beach. And with a calm, clear, shallow lagoon alongside the dive center that’s ideal for shallow water dive training and Cheeseburger Reef just a few fin kicks away for training dives and long, relaxed shore dives, you need go nowhere else for all your Grand Cayman scuba diving needs. Grand CaymanTurtle DivingWe also offer snorkel instruction and tours, scuba/snorkel equipment rentals and air fills, and our dive and gift shop is full of dive goodies, gift items and souvenirs that you won’t be able to resist. Deep Blue Images, a team of professional photographers and videographers, is conveniently located on site to provide you with a lasting memory of your dive trip. Located on the west side of Grand Cayman right on the waterfront below the famous Lobster Pot Restaurant, Lobster Pot Dive Center is just a few minutes’ walk from the center of George Town and the cruise ship terminal and a few minutes south of Seven Mile Beach.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wonderful experience! Great people, very friendly and lots of one on one. Payed attention everything while diving tot keep safe. Will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
in 7 reviews
"great company"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

An impressive, fun and experienced dive crew. Best on the island. I make sure to visit each time I’m in Grand Cayman. Always a blast.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great small boat diving with super friendly office and crew.

Very courteous, efficient, and fun.

Conveniently located in Georgetown.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had the best time, I would highly recommend getting Andrew as your diving instructor he was fantastic!

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I booked my 2T dive with Ann a month before our cruise to GC. She was awesome and helpful on the phone as well as in person. So to start my first ever trip to GC, my cruise ship has to change tinder points due to swells on the West Bay, moving us South to Spott's. I call the shop and they give me and the taxi driver directions to the dive pier which ended up being on the way to Georgetown which was an easy trip.
I find the boat and meet Steve and Dan and get my gear stowed, and meet the other 4 divers going out. everyone was fun and they had all dove with LB previously.
Let me just say I cannot wait to go back and dive with those guys! They know the reefs very well and I can't wait to do a wall there!
Once we got back, Mike the manager picked us up and gave us an impromptu tour of the South part of the island to get us back to the shop. Mike is hilarious by the way!
So long story short version...
There are over 80 dive services in GC, and Lobster Pot is my go to. The way Mike manages the shop (not his staff) makes for a great overall dive experience. Smaller boats means smaller groups. Equipment is new and in immaculate condition (should you need to rent gear). The shop and pier are super easy to get to, and their training area out back is ideal for first time divers or specialty training. Cheers and Fins UP!!