Open today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Discovery SCUBA Dive + A 2nd Open Water Dive

Folks, Lobster Pot Dive Center is the place to go to dive for the first time - and it seemed like... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Mica1754
Dallas, Texas
via mobile
Great staff

I did a discover scuba diving here with some friends. Staff was very friendly, very nice place, and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
NJJohn1984
via mobile

All reviews lobster pot cheeseburger reef discover scuba basic skills open water refresher course fish cruise ship kittiwake wreck padi certification great diving diving experience shallow water these folks top notch an amazing experience marine life
Reviewed 6 April 2018

An impressive, fun and experienced dive crew. Best on the island. I make sure to visit each time I’m in Grand Cayman. Always a blast.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great small boat diving with super friendly office and crew.

Very courteous, efficient, and fun.

Conveniently located in Georgetown.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had the best time, I would highly recommend getting Andrew as your diving instructor he was fantastic!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I booked my 2T dive with Ann a month before our cruise to GC. She was awesome and helpful on the phone as well as in person. So to start my first ever trip to GC, my cruise ship has to change tinder points due to swells on the West Bay, moving us South to Spott's. I call the shop and they give me and the taxi driver directions to the dive pier which ended up being on the way to Georgetown which was an easy trip.
I find the boat and meet Steve and Dan and get my gear stowed, and meet the other 4 divers going out. everyone was fun and they had all dove with LB previously.
Let me just say I cannot wait to go back and dive with those guys! They know the reefs very well and I can't wait to do a wall there!
Once we got back, Mike the manager picked us up and gave us an impromptu tour of the South part of the island to get us back to the shop. Mike is hilarious by the way!
So long story short version...
There are over 80 dive services in GC, and Lobster Pot is my go to. The way Mike manages the shop (not his staff) makes for a great overall dive experience. Smaller boats means smaller groups. Equipment is new and in immaculate condition (should you need to rent gear). The shop and pier are super easy to get to, and their training area out back is ideal for first time divers or specialty training. Cheers and Fins UP!!

1  Thank jrobs1983
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

First time doing an open water dive with Andrew as our guide. Had an amazing time felt completely safe the entire time. Andrew did a great job constantly making sure we had plenty of oxygen and if I was warm enough throughout the entire dive. Will becoming back again. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to dive in grand Cayman.

1  Thank Blake G