Extremely secluded and private island stay. Feels like your only ones on island. Numerous top beaches and since only limited amount of rooms on island you can have most of them to yourself! Spa was nice. Secluded pools. Great food and service. Try the banana pancakes and homemade cookies! You won't be disappointed! Make sure to tour the eagles nest (luxery house you can rent). Rooms aren't the nicest ever stayed in but seclusion and beach and pools unforgettable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to Hurricanes Irma and Maria. The resort will remain closed for the duration of 2017 and into late 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Peter Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peter Island Hotel Peter Island
- Peter Island Resort And Spa British Virgin Islands