We had the good fortune of being in dock at Peter Island when a major storm hit the BVI, the worst storm in 20 years. So we were grateful to be in a safe location at a five star resort. We hung out at the beach, the pool, the library, and enjoyed five star restaurants. We had so much fun, we hung on for a couple of extra days once the winds returned to normal. We would recommend a stop at Peter Island for anyone sailing in the area or at least a stop for lunch and a dip in Deadman's Bay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to Hurricanes Irma and Maria. The resort will remain closed for the duration of 2017 and into late 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Peter Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peter Island Hotel Peter Island
- Peter Island Resort And Spa British Virgin Islands