“Ben is THE MAN!”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I took my 83 year old father (PADI certified) and my 16 year old daughter (not certified) to Sunchaser last week. Ben was an amazing dive master and handled the wide range of dive experience and ages in stride. Ben and his team were flexible, helpful and always positive. I can't wait to get back to The Bitter End and Sunchaser Scuba for the next dive with them.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"dive plan"
"coral gardens"

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Son and husband did Open Water dives to get scuba certified. They could not have been more pleased with this Dive operation. They can't imagine having a better experience anywhere else. Thanks Ben and Kay! You made the trip memorable and totally worthwhile!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Best dive operator in the British Virgin Islands! Did a night dive with Sunchaser this evening. We left the dock about 45 mins before sunset, motored 15 mins to our destination and sat on the mooring for about 20 mins watching a gorgeous sunset. Then an hour long dive that is certainly squarely in my top five dives ever!

If you're ever in or near Virgin Gorda and you dive, you have to try it. World class operation! We've used them in years past and will have at least six more dives with them. Say hi to Ben and Kay!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Sunchaser Scuba did a great job leading our 2 dives of the RMS Rhone on June 27th. I had just become certified in April and did not have alot of dives under my belt. Divemaster Ben did a great job briefing us on the dive and made me feel comfortable during the dive with his expertise. I highly recommend Sunchaser Scuba for your BVI dives!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We phoned up just a few days before we wanted to dive and were booked on very easily to do the wreck of the Rhone. I hadn't done any diving in 2 years and my brother not for 6! But Ben was very reassuring, telling us what was involved and suggesting we would be fine under their guidance. On the day we were picked up from our charter boat and taken to the site.
The equipment, briefing, guidance, and diving were all outstanding and everything went perfectly. The dive was even more adventurous than I had expected, but we never felt uncomfortable despite having done no recent diving.
Thank you Ben and Sunchase!