“A week in paradise!”
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The outdoor living room is favorite place for relaxing and watching the yachts sail by...
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner overlooking the turquoise sea!
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The open floor plan and 16 foot sliders bring the views of the SEA into every corner of the room!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa bed, kitchenette, and large private deck.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
Let's tour the recently updated GREAT ROOM: luxurious and comfortable, with Tommy Bahama fabrics.
The updated kitchen is exceptionally equipped for enjoyable cooking; + a professional gas grill.
You'll find professional quality knives, pots & pans, & a cabinet of spices in this CHEF'S KITCHEN!
DINING for 10 + 4 at the granite counter makes for festive evenings!
There is SATELLITE TV and a DVD library. Wireless internet is complimentary. Bring your laptop.
BALI #2 KING SUITE - Serene with Love seat, and kitchenette, plus private deck, open air shower!
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI #1 QUEEN SUITE; 2 queen beds, bath, exterior shower, patio.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
CARIBE #2 KING SUITE with gorgeous views, private staircase and deck, outdoor shower.
The private deck off the CARIBE #2 KING Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left) and Tommy Bahama mahogany furniture, 4 poster king bed, sofa.bed
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE III BR. and our waterfront.
The POOL BAR & OUTDOOR KITCHEN have a PROFESSIONAL GAS GRILL for cooking under the stars!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

JJW125
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A week in paradise!”
Reviewed 7 February 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Excellent pool with beautiful landscaping. Views are exceptional, as the house sits high above the water. The location of the house gives a secluded feel, and the beaches are a short walk or paddle and rarely occupied. Car rental a must. Outdoor showers are first class. You won't be missing a bath tub. Clean, big rooms with plenty of gathering spots.

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
PA
Reviewed 5 February 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
5 Feb 2011
Dear JJ,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of your stay at A Dream Come True Villa. The title of your review says it all: A Week of Tranquil Paradise! Yes, we offer exceptional privacy at our estate. Hope to welcome you back soon.

Germaine
VA
Reviewed 7 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
7 Jan 2011
It was my pleasure over the months to help the MItchell family plan their Christmas vacation at A DREAM COME TRUE. We traded probably more than thirty emails in preparation, but when a family can come together with all different ages represented and every detail is perfect for them, it's worth every moment of preparation on my part. I love sending folks on vacation to Virgin Gorda ~ and A DREAM COME TRUE ~ especially when it is their first time to this beautiful island and the BVI. I offer to act as my guests' "Virgin Gorda Concierge" in advance for all of my guests so they can arrive and transition right into their vacation, not wasting a day wondering where to dine or grocery shop or how to find the best snorkeling spots.
- Germaine Fritz, Owner/Manager, A Dream Come True Villa
IL
Reviewed 10 December 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
10 Dec 2010
Dear Charles,

Thank you for reviewing A Dream Come True. I know how much this time together during the Christmas holidays as family meant to you. You love to cook, so you especially enjoyed our brand new kitchen! You told me by phone that the villa and the beauty of the gardens, plus the gorgeous views helped soothe your soul. I look forward to your return visit later this winter, and if you prefer maid service twice a week rather than 7 days a week, that can be arranged.

Germaine Fritz
Owner
Arkansas
Reviewed 8 January 2010 for a stay in August 2001

8 Jan 2010
Dear Peggy,

Welcome back! You stayed here our first season in 2001! A Dream Come True certainly has changed in the intervening years as we have added on the fifth bedroom, our seaside patio with thatched-roof pergola, the boat house with 6 double kayaks and a brand-new kitchen! So many changes since the year we built the villa that I can't remember them all, but I'm grateful for all our repeat guests who tell me they keep our web site as their screensaver and dream of their next trip to their favorite place on earth!

Come back soon!

Germaine Fritz
Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing