“We would stay here again!”
other traveller has booked this property
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The entrance gates to A Dream Come True Villa.  A world of your own!
In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The comfortable Pottery Barns sofas beckon you to relax and gaze at the Caribbean Sea.
The indoor dining table seats 10, with 4 bar stools at the nearby island.
The Entertainment Area features a 55' Smart TV, a DVD player, collection, board games, internet.
The Entertainment Area offers comfortable seating plus two ottomans for extra seats.
Enjoy panoramic views of Pond and Savannah Bays while cooking, dining and relaxing in the Great Rm.
Everything in the kitchen is brand new - dishes, cookware, glassware, etc.
On the expansive verandah, you will enjoy outdoor living and dining  for 12.
The views of beaches and islands are lovely, and the water is ever-changing.
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The pool kitchen has a pro gas grill and beverage and wine refrigerator. Grill under the stars!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
The BALI #2 KING Suite has a kitchenette, desk, covered outdoor deck, and A Fresco shower. Heavenly!
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
Bali #2 Suite's private deck for getting away from it all!  have your first cup of coffee here.
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
The villa pampers guests with 5-star hotel amenities.
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI  #1 SUITE's patio area is directly outside the entrance to the bedroom (not on a deck.)
Each bedroom suite has attractive, individually chosen artwork.
The Bali #1 Suite is spacious enough for 4 guests in two queen beds.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
The private deck off the CARIBE #1 QUEEN Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Caribe #2 Suite is a king suite with a private staircase and outdoor deck and al fresco shower.
Caribe #2 Suite offers a invitingly soft chaise in the bedroom, perfect for relaxing with a book.
This is the entrance to Caribe #3 Suite, a king bedroom with a large outdoor deck.
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa, kitchenette, and large private deck.
The Tommy Bahama mahogany furnishings in the Caribe #3 king suite are distinctive and charming.
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left),  4-poster king bed, sofa. Sofa can be made into a bed for child.
Caribe #3 King Bed.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE 3 BR. and our waterfront.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
This is the view from the villa when facing toward Pond Bay & Savannah Bay Beaches.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
Sunset with the BALI WING on the right.
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
Enjoy a bird's eye view?  You'll find it at A Dream Come True!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AtlantaTr...
Atlanta
“We would stay here again!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had a wonderful vacation in Virgin Gorda & loved our stay at this beautiful villa. It had everything we needed! We enjoyed using the kayaks to visit nearby beaches & spent many evenings enjoying the sunset from the pool & back veranda. Puck cooked an amazing dinner for us and Germaine kept everything clean & tidy. We enjoyed our trip very much and highly recommend A Dream Come True.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Sep 2014
Dear Hilda and Family,

It was my pleasure to help you plan your multi-generational vacation at A Dream Come True Estate and to assist with planning the celebration of 48 years of marriage between Hilda and Ronald. I knew you would be delighted with Chef Puck's dinner. When the Virgin Gorda airport was closed because of a heavy rainstorm, I was happy to extend an additional night's stay to your family at no additional cost because the special circumstances warranted it. I hope your family returns someday to your Virgin Gorda home!

All my best,
Germaine
South Carolina
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

20 Jan 2014
Dear Lisa,

I'm delighted your family enjoyed your stay at A Dream Come True! My team and I have one goal in mind ~ that our guests have their best vacation ever, and it sounds like you did! It was my pleasure to help you plan your stay and introduce you to Puck the Chef!

All the best,
Germaine
London uk
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
7 Jan 2014
Dear Hilary,

It warms my heart to hear that your family enjoyed their 10-day Christmas holiday at A DREAM COME TRUE! We did spend months collaborating on your menus for breakfast and dinner with the fabulous chef, Puck, and I knew he would do a fabulous job for your family. All the way from the U.K. you came to enjoy Puck's Virgin Gorda-style Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings! I knew my head housekeeper, Germain, would delight you with her attentive attention to her guests and the villa. Thank you for sharing your joy of discovering Virgin Gorda and A Dream Come True!
New Orleans
Reviewed 5 November 2013 for a stay in June 2013

5 Nov 2013
Keri, thank you for the wonderful review of A DREAM COME TRUE and Virgin Gorda! As your "Virgin Gorda Concierge" in advance of your stay, I was delighted to help you set up your charter flights and all the details i handled to make your trip so memorable. Life is hectic with teenagers, and I wanted everything to go smoothly once your group got on your US flight. You should feel like your dream vacation starts the moment you take off if I've done everything I've promised to do. It sounds like everyone had a grand time, the parents had their space, the teens had theirs, and everyone LOVED their first trip to Virgin Gorda. Thank you for recommending my villa to your friends. Word of mouth is my best advertising!
Las Vegas
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

30 May 2013
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your heartwarming review about your recent stay at A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE! It is true that I can make my guests' planning almost EFFORTLESS because I act as their "Virgin Gorda Concierge" in advance of their vacation, helping with recommending flights, specific travel routes to Virgin Gorda, and advising on their specific desires on what would make their Virgin Gorda dreams come true. All of this is complimentary, of course, and in as much detail as the guest desires. Your group was a first for me. We have many milestone events at the villa during the year for anniversaries, birthdays, engagements, weddings, promotions, retirements, etc. Your group had THREE friends celebrating their 50TH BIRTHDAY, and I wanted to make sure you had a terrific time with your dinner with Chef Puck. I am sure he had you laughing most of the evening! May all your birthday wishes come true! And if they do, you'll be back at A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, named the TOP VILLA ON VIRGIN GORDA IN 2012, for another birthday week!
- Germaine Fritz, Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing