“"Great Find - Must Try Cuisine"”
Review of La Petite Table

La Petite Table
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: USD 44 - USD 91
Description: French cuisine inspired, La petite Table is nestled in the heart of Grand Case in a cosy and intimate setting. Passionate about using the best of great French produce (with a modern twist) and a constantly changing seasonal menu using simple ingrédients.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

An excellent evening of dinning . My wife and I would recommend the four course tasting menu:paired with an excellent bottle of Rose'. Each course got better and better. First course was an excellent Lobster Bisque: second course was Mahi Mahi on bed of cooked vegetables followed by my favorite,the Duck Confit and Foie Gras under a bed of mashed potatoes and finishing with the Creme Brulee and a coffee. Presentation,service,and the ambience were excellent. Would highly encourage you to try this little gem! Chef Alexis ,Tessa, and all the staff do an excellent job of making you feel welcome.

La Petite Table L, Propriétaire at La Petite Table, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear John & Jacki,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience at the restaurant.
It is such a great pleasure to see you each time you fly back to St Martin.

Your encouragements are so important for us,

We will be so happy to welcome you back,

Take good care of you both,

Kindest Regards,

La Petite Table

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I've been there twice, with my girlfriend and lastly with a group of friends. Both times were wonderful and I can only recommend you to visit this restaurant.

Dear Oswen,

Thank you very much for your positive review, and for coming back twice at La Petite Table!

We hope having the pleasure of welcomoing you back again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Alexis & Eric

Reviewed 14 June 2017

You will be tempted, after reading Tripadvisor, to go to one of the restaurants in Grand Case with 2000+ reviews. You can do that, and I can personally attest to the fact that you will certainly have a great, albeit traditional, french meal. But you will miss out on what I think is an absolute culinary gem, and a meal that is rooted in french cooking yet transforms it into something refreshing and unique. Le Petit Table is on the western end of Boulevard de Grand Case, which is a reason I suspect it does not get as much foot traffic. We were extremely lucky to be staying at a hotel across the street, and staff there recommended it. Let me tell you - my husband and I are both foodies, and we have eaten at many a fine restaurant over the years. This was by all accounts a delicious, memorable meal. Even a traditional dish like lobster bisque was transformed - rather than tasting heavy on the cream, it distilled the essence of lobster. Each subsequent dish on the tasting menu looked beautiful and tasted amazing - the mahi-mahi, the duck & foie gras shepherd's pie, and the Creme Brûlée. The staff was extremely professional and welcoming, and I would be remiss if I did not mention the sommelier, who helped us wine nubes pick out an excellent bottle of wine to accompany our meal. In terms of look and at atmosphere, the restaurant is classy and beautiful yet unpretentious. I simply can not recommend it highly enough, and if I ever return to Grand Case, this will be where you can find me.

1  Thank Agata_R

Dear Agata,

Thank you so much for your review and all the lovely compliments.

We are very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your evening with us and we will be more than happy to welcome you back again!

Warmest Regards,

Alexis & Eric

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

A small restaurant with a small menu but with fantastic tasty food. There are many good restaurants in Grand Case, but I feel this is the best for all the tourists who come for only a week or ten days, this place is a must.
After reviewing the menu, four of us decided to do tasting menu, a four course meal for just 39 euros. The portions was more than enough. Lobster bisque pour at the table over the sauté shrimp was a nice touch. The shrimp was cooked just right. Mahi mahi with bed of chopped mixed vegetables and nuts was perfect together and nicely presented. Duck confit was shredded duck meat with foie gras under bed of light mash potatoes. The duck was tasty and foie gras not over powering.
Dessert was pineapple cappaccio, thinly sliced fresh pineapple with scoop of lime sherbet perfectly refreshing to end the meal.
This meal was by far better, noticeably done with more care and passion compared to other similar restaurants.

La Petite Table L, Propriétaire at La Petite Table, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Faye, a great thank you for your latest and positive review. We are overjoyed to read you have spent an enjoyable evening at La Petite Table. Come back very soon! All our best regards, ALexis & Eric

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

We ordered a 4 meal course for only $39 euro, the food was delicious with fresh ingredients and a superb service. The restaurant is beautiful with great illumination. Highly recommended.

Dear Gloribel, thank you very much for your kindest words. We hope welcoming you back in Grand Case very soon, Sunny Regards, Alexis & Eric