“A very pleasant experience”
Review of Spiga Restaurant

Spiga Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 70 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: USD 28 - USD 42
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spiga restaurant, now in it's 16th year, serves authentic, modern Italian cuisine with friendly and professional service. Discover a selection of Italian and French wines along with the freshest ingredients. Chose the intimate porch for al fresco dining or dine in air-conditioned comfort in 2 dining rooms. Large tables and groups welcome.
Reviewed 9 August 2017

e had dinner at Spiga Restaurant on June 14, 2017. e were a table of 6. The service was outstanding, very attentive staff and the food, once again was outstanding. The best Italian restaurant in the Caribbean. We had Bellini, Lobster Bisque, Gnocchi Truffle, Cioppino and their daily specials. A must place to have diner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We enjoyed every appetizer, entree and dessert here along with the cozy atmosphere! This restaurant is not on the water, so no view, however is definitely worth it for at least 1 night on your vacation.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

superb dining, ambiance, food, wines, service. one of the best on the island. excellent diverse menu, local seafood and european dishes, talented kitchen, worth the trip from wherever. stay a few days in grand case, excellent town, hotels, beaches.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Last year I was there twice in 7 days. My family just got back on 7/25/17. We went to Spiga twice and everybody loved it. The seafood risotto was outstanding. I also had the pork tenderloin which was delicious as well. We had the same waitress that we did almost 16 months ago and she remembered my 18 year old daughter who spoke to her in French last year. I was very impressed. Lara also recognized us. They are closed for the next two months but if you are heading to St Martin in the fall I would highly recommend Spiga. Great food and great service.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We dined here in early June. I made our reservation online and received a confirmation but when we arrived they did not have our reservation. The restaurant was clean and very pretty. They seated us promptly at a nice table of our choice. Our salads were fresh and crisp. I tried a lobster and crap pasta special while my wife and son ordered off the menu. The meals were all well prepared, served at the appropriate temperatures and tasted very good. Desserts were also excellent. We liked Spiga but found it a bit pricey. Still an excellent Italian meal in a nice quiet location.