“Great beach side lunch”

Price range: USD 26 - USD 66
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Nice terrasse with a carribean see view, possibility to have lunch also on the beach. Friendly family ambiance.
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Had another fabulous meal here recently. Suggested to friends that we dine on the beach at Le Soleil. Perfect location for a wonderful lunch. We had burgers, perfectly cooked, the cassoulet of Shrimp and Scallops, and Beef & Shrimp skewers. Everything was fantastic. Highly recommended. Thanks to Stephane, Myriam and Ben for a perfect lunch by the sea.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We were on vacation with another couple...we each enjoyed the service and the food at this restaurant...it is on the small side so would recommend reservation....service was awesome relaxed and fun very nice and welcoming from the start. We each got to choose our own Lobster for grilled lobster main...my wife had a salad to start which was very fresh and good. Dessert I wish I remember all I know was it was chocolate presented beautifully and tasted very good!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very flavorful and fresh lunch at Restaurant le Soleil.

The restaurant offers a beautiful view of Grand Case beach and has something for everyone.

At the end of our lunch the owner served us a nice assortment of homemade aperitifs.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

On our first day on St. Martin we decided to drive around the island. We stopped at Talk of the Town for lunch, which was very good. While in Grand Case, we strolled the main road and looked at the restaurants and menus. We were looking to have a nice meal out, French, seafood, but not too too fancy.

We arrived early and it was super hot. I'd recommend 6 pm or later. We were at Divi Little Bay and didn't want to drink and drive after dark. After 30 minutes, it started to cool down and it became comfortable.

I was surprised to find that Grand Case is a mini Maho. We saw three planes land during our meal. Nothing intrusive, just cool.

This restaurant is small, maybe eight tables-mostly ocean front. We started with a glass of wine and a bottle of water. They had a seafood casserole as a starter and my wife got this as a main. I asked for the smallest lobster and had it thermador. It came with a tiny salad and white rice.

We watched as the sun set and even the owners came to look. They knew it was going to be good and it was...the green flash. It is short and quick, but it is real. I'm glad I watched it with my eyes and not through my phone.

The food is great. I would love to go back and stay longer, with a whole bottle of wine!

If you go early, they have beach chairs and umbrellas and they serve food and drinks at the beach.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We came here because the store owner across the way sent us. I'm grateful she did. We ended up spending the afternoon on their beach, enjoying frozen drinks, under the care of Ben and his lovely daughter. It was true hospitality and ended up being one of the best days on the island - even though it rained in and out. I can't wait to bring my appetite and more people in tow next year.