“Family favorite”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I went here 2 times out of a week because we all had dishes we wanted again before leaving. I'm sorry to say our Christmas dinner we had planned here will have to wait, thanks to Irma. Heartbroken!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Fresh foie gras prepared exquisitely. Coquilles from local waters pan sauteed to perfection. Non-intrusive, attentive service par excellence. Extensive wine list. Local fish and lamb were wonderful

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I've been there several times over a 5 year period and always excellent. Owner is there almost every night making sure everything goes well.Great menu. Situated in the middle of Grand Case restaurant row.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our dinner last night at l'auberge gourmande. The service and atmosphere was great but the food was really amazing. We had escagot as an appetizer, which were delicious, with baguette and butter. I had a shrimp and scallops dish and my husband had a lamb dish, each bite was another explosion of flavor. For dessert we had an amazing creme brulee, the best one I've had so far in my life (and I've been to France before). I couldn't recommend this restaurant more! The owner came by after dinner and gave us two shots of a delicious banana rum- for free!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Please run to this great place with wonderful service and sinfully good food. I had a veal chop that I thought was the best I ever had. The dessert was beyond belief ..The waiter was wonderfully personable and I will always remember this place as one of best resteraunts I've ever been to..