“Delicious ”

Bon Appetit
Price range: USD 5 - USD 29
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bon Appetit is a beautiful little French restaurant located in the heart of Pelican Key in the Simpson Bay Resort. Located directly across the street from the Hollywood Casino parking lot and The Red Piano. Opened in December 2009 serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner Bon Appetit offers a wide variety of classic American breakfasts in the morning, gourmet sandwiches at lunch, and classic French Dishes and vibrant daily specials in the evening. The restaurant opens daily at 7 AM with fresh pastries, breakfasts, and coffees for dine in or takeaway. Breakfast is available daily until 2 PM. After a morning on the beach get out of the sun and come in for a light lunch and a refreshing cocktail. As the sun sets Bon Appetit is just getting started with live entertainment starting nightly at 6:30 PM featuring a wide variety of entertainers playing a great variety of songs perfect to complete the atmosphere for a fantastic dining experience. Every evening Bon Appetit offers a list of fresh specials from classic French dishes to Caribbean classics with a French twist. To compliment the food, Bon Appetit also offers a superb wine list boasting a selection of wines from all over the world. For the cocktail drinker Bon Appetit also features a fantastic specialty cocktail list. The cocktail list has many classic drinks as well as great house specialties like our Kettle One Mango Martini and our House signature French Champagne Martini. Come in and enjoy our fantastic food, entertainment, service, and ambiance right on your doorstep. Bon Appetit is open from 7 AM daily until at least 10:30 PM during the week and 11 PM on weekends.
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Up until this last trip I had only eaten breakfast at Bin Appetit, but finally tried dinner there and was very impressed. Started with the french onion soup which was amazing. It was served in a huge bowl with a great crouton and lots of cheese. They had a garlic bread special which was really good too. For the main meal I had the chicken cordon bleu which was really good too. Service was good and I love dining on their outdoor patio.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The soup is amazing! They make a very good BBC also. Good place for breakfast, lunch and dinner! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We were in the mood for escargot so we decided to go to Bon Appetit and loved it! For French food the servings were handsome! I ordered the seafood pasta which was out of my comfort zone and I ended up really enjoying it! I could tell the seafood was fresh! Would recommend!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Both my wife and I went to Bon Appetit as it was right across from the Flamingo where we were staying. We got a table right away and the night was a beautiful night to eat outside, drink a little wine and enjoy good French food. However, this restaurant did not meet our expectations other than location.

First, the service was very so-so. We got immediate attention when we sat down but that is where the good service ended. My wife does not like mushrooms and ordered her dish with a mustard sauce rahter than the mushroom sauce. After a 30-40 minute wait our food arrived but was not hot. My wife had muschroom sauce rather than the mustard sauce, but after such a long wait to get our food, my wife did not send it back. The price for the meal was OK and it included a built-in service charge. Needless to say, we did not include any additional tip.

Overall, I would rate this food as average but could have gotten a higher rating if it was hot. Service was low even for an island. I would not recommend this restaurant

1  Thank DaveBo3-16
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Listen, for breakfast, which is what we get here, you just can't beat this place. As is the case over all the island, service is great, but we are on their time, lol. Eggs Benedict, in my opinion, best I've ever had. Mix it up and have them bring the fried potatoes instead of boiled and it's really good.

1  Thank tangsrfun