Skipjack's Seafood Grill, Bar & Fish Market
Ranked #19 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Excelent taste . Good humor. Nice ambiance. Good location . Very good service . Good communication and flexibility with the staff was excellent

Write a ReviewReviews (1,424)

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were in St Maarten last Saturday with Jimmy our tour guide who recommended this place for seafood. We had fish and lobster and the food was great! It's right on the water and the service was great too. Highly recommend the place if you're ever in St Maarten on the Dutch side.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Great food and atmosphere. Difficult parking but right across from my hotel so I just parked there and walked. I ate there 3 times during my stay.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for a night out with my daughter and friend. We had a fabulous time. The food was spectacular, delicious, favored to perfection. The waiter and staff was attentive and ensure that all our needs were met. Definitely would revisit.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Shipjacks with my family and friends! Everything we ate was amazing my mother had a tuna fillet it was the best thing i tried in the world. I ate the red snapper which was also very good! The lobsters were HUGE!! The smaller ones even 4lbs+ !! Will definitely cone again if i return to SXM.